Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
I used to use Bloglines 770 on my (guess what...) Nokia 770.

Now I got an N800 and knew that it won't work with the Bloglines client.

I subscribed my feeds on the stock RSS reader, but I found that each time you refresh the feeds it'll delete the old posts.

I know that you can "Keep" each post separately, but I'd like to have the possibility (like I had with Bloglines 770) to just keep all the posts and delete them when I want to (the "Keep unread" flag on Bloglines 770).

Is there any way to do this on the stock reader without having to mark all the posts as "Keep"?

Looks like the bloglines client is completely gone, this website points to a placeholder now, http://moimart.org/category/bloglines. Does the source exist so someone can attempt to port the client to the N800? Whats been the issue porting this to the N800? I have never actually used this but cant stand the inbuilt rss reader so hoping this is better.

Posts: 701 | Thanked: 21 times | Joined on Feb 2006 @ Italy
Yes, my opinion is that moimart has some major problem not related to the software (hope he has not but seems he disappeared...)

Another good work which I used to deal with once I installed OS2005 was del.icio.us770...