Posts: 279 | Thanked: 34 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Belgrade, Serbia
Hi. I seem to be having a problem with connecting to my college's wifi connection. I installed every single certificate they told me I need, and I tried every possible combination of authentication methods and still can't get it to connect. It says "authentication failed" every time. On the college's web site it clearly says use PEAP and MSCHAPv2 as authentication methods, which I did, but can't connect. I have no idea why's that, android, windows phone and ios devices have no problem connecting. I tried asking my professors for help, but none of them could help me, they say they never saw this phone. Which is kind of sad, because I go to college for software engineering. If anyone can help me I'd be really grateful.

Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany

The Following User Says Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Thanks a lot. I didn't try this, tomorrow when I'm in college I'll try it and report back.

It finally works. Thanks a lot for your help.

Posts: 862 | Thanked: 2,511 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Germany
No problem I am glad to be helpful.
I was struggling with the same some time ago.

Now is the time to coding some nice stuff for the N900 as you are on a software engineering college...

The Following User Says Thank You to Halftux For This Useful Post:
Yeah, can't wait. Ever since I got my N900 i wanted to write programs for it, and now I'm starting to understand how it all works.