Active Topics

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
I don't know any musk. But I do like Tesla. Not the vehicle or the brand but the stock. Gives me possiblity to buy unlimited buffalo wings if I ever need to.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
How many coal power plant do China need?
How is 2021 or the year of the ox. Is this the year of the foldable devices or will that be next year.

So the initial jolla phone is dead. Is it possible to install failfish 4 on xperia X? Will that company every get the money to refund? Still it survive year after year and they still owe me a super sized pizza!

Tried to update xperia X. Managed update one update but when I'm tryng with the new 4.x.x.x I get an error message. Can determine size of update. REFUND.

Add remove account didn't work so I guess it must be the from the terminal.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I have not wanted to reflash my N900 with fremantle and have been waiting for Leste.

Then cheated my N900 by giving money for Pro X. Now Pro X is delayd untill august atleast.

Didn't wan't to use my daughters Honor 9 lite - which I have bared for half a year - while waiting Leste or Pro X. Started to look for a phone to be a daily driver with bad consciouss because of not using my N900.

And now read your signature: "I do not trust people without a Nokia n900". I feel so bad now. I have cheated and can not be trusted either. Is it okay just to own N900 or do I really need to use it as a daily driver to be a person you can trust?

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I have not wanted to reflash my N900 with fremantle and have been waiting for Leste.

Then cheated my N900 by giving money for Pro X. Now Pro X is delayd untill august atleast.

Didn't wan't to use my daughters Honor 9 lite - which I have bared for half a year - while waiting Leste or Pro X. Started to look for a phone to be a daily driver with bad consciouss because of not using my N900.

And now read your signature: "I do not trust people without a Nokia n900". I feel so bad now. I have cheated and can not be trusted either. Is it okay just to own N900 or do I really need to use it as a daily driver to be a person you can trust?
We did land on Mars again. Lets find some tiny aliens!

You are safe. That footer is oooooold. As long as you don't work at jolla. They can't get a simple update to work in the gui still after all this years the OS is still alpha that russian OS.

I don't use my n900 since many years but I still have everything original. Even the batrary.

N900 with Leste is awesome. Just have to wait for calls and sms to work.

Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Started to look for a phone to be a daily driver with bad consciouss because of not using my N900.
Seriously, why don't you get yourself an Xperia and load SailfishOS (which works perfectly without paying for it). I got mine on tori.fi for 60€ last spring - one year later, they're probably going to pay you for taking one...

Bought from tori.fi Moto G8 with 80eur and trying put LineageOs on it when I get it. Unofficial port though so far for that device

After buying that I noticed that for Pixel 3 there would have been GrapheneOs which seems interesting project. Anyone tried it?

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson