Posts: 14 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ mexico
hello to mexico and I am not speak English very well I buys an N800 and I have many doubts please someone who can help me

Yo hablo español. No sé mucho (me compré mi n800 hace unas semanas) pero ayudaré en lo que pueda. Saludos.

Posts: 487 | Thanked: 152 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ London, UK
yo tambien hablo un poco espanol, si necesitas alguna cosa, escibe aqui...

Applications I've made:
- Vuvuzela
- LTM: London Tube Map

English: and this is why we need a spanish version of ITT.
Spanish: y es por ello que necesitamos una versión en español de ITT.

Hola Busta123

Yo soy Santiago, de buenos aires, argentina. Domino bien el ingles y obviamente tambien el español que es mi idioma. Hace ya un año que tengo mi N800, asi que cualquier cosa pregunta que te ayudo. Si quieres por mensaje, asi no metemos mucho ruido en este foro en ingles,

saludos,
Tiago.

PD: Necesitamos una version en español. A mi no me importa, porque domino el lenguage, pero cuantos mas tengan la IT, mejor.

Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Mexico City
Saludos desde la Ciudad de Mexico.

Yo tengo mi N800 desde febrero y mas o menos me he podido pelear exitosamente con ella, ademas de que tengo varios amigos que tambien son usuarios aunque no necesariamente estan todos en este foros.

Cualquier duda posteala aqui y con gusto trataremos de responder.

Saludos

Angel

The Following User Says Thank You to angelb For This Useful Post:
Posts: 170 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Norway
Originally Posted by Scarflash View Post
English: and this is why we need a spanish version of ITT.
Spanish: y es por ello que necesitamos una versión en español de ITT.
there are approx 5000 languages in the world. If we were to have an ITT for each, or even only the major ones, that would be a LOT of info spread out different places. I say that not speaking english natively. I dont think the internet should be made to help people that dont know english well get their info in their own language, but rather give them a reason to learn english as a world language.

Posts: 301 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Jul 2008 @ Santiago, Chile
Still, its kinda harsh to be told you can't get some info because you don't get the language! I don't mind a spanish version, even if it is my mother tongue, because I can deal with english just fine, had great opportunities as a kid, but it isn't everyone's case, besides, creating one could be a great thing to widen the user base of the tablets. That can't possibly be bad for the rest of us.

Posts: 345 | Thanked: 467 times | Joined on Nov 2007 @ Germany
Why should someone be forced to learn a new language to be able to communicate with a machine? It's in fact the job of that machine to speak his masters language.

So if there are too few people speaking a certain language to have a business that's a different issue. But i doubt that's the case with spanish.

MoG