Posts: 400 | Thanked: 708 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Geneva - CH
I understand that this has some interest for the community but could we put this in another thread?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jordi For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
I feel so sad and sorry HtheB got abused in this way.

I guess this kind of soul can only be hidden behind Internet and I wish everyone of us not meeting those kind in our lives.
+8

wish no-one of us displaying that kind of life/attitude.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to AardDevil For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Just wanted to say that I'm excited and jealous of you folks that will soon be in hwkb heaven! Look forward to hearing about your experiences and mods you make and so forth!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mscion For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Jordi View Post
I understand that this has some interest for the community but could we put this in another thread?
I agree with both points: this is an interesting case study, and (now that the storm has died down) it could usefully continue in a different thread, maybe "Talk > Off Topic"?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pacman For This Useful Post:
Posts: 562 | Thanked: 1,732 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ NYC
While I've refrained from posting on this thread, since my last post was complained about for being off-topic ... even though I was trying to keep it tech centric. I chose to wait till the device came out instead of adding to the noise.

However I think that it inappropriate and off topic to post an image with such offensive offensive slurs and language directly in the threat. For people who just land here looking for device info, they have no choice if they want to see it or not. And will likely just run away.

I would strongly suggest HtheB to move it to another thread or put it behind a link please. I understand that you wanted to prove that shaihkritzer is sending abusive communications directly to you.

But for me this whole thing has left a bad feeling for me. That all we can focus on is complaints, negativity, accusations, and that people who share the love of a silly device call n900 ... could throw around such hateful word that shaihkritzer did ... sad.

If I would guess I would image that being that English is not his native language, he just chose what he thinks is the most offensive terms that would get under ones skin.

I look forward to when the pro1 comes out so we can close and lock or even delete this thread and move on.

Every day a little nerd innocences dies on this thread.

x

Last edited by xman; 2019-11-06 at 16:27. Reason: error correction

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to xman For This Useful Post:
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
So, Anybody made unboxing videos yet, hmm?

Last edited by juiceme; 2019-11-06 at 18:14. Reason: corrected typo

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post:
OMG... In Finland there is maybe coming strike against company which deliver stuff... Ok, there is other too...

As @juiceme said before, also waiting videos and little reviews - Thanks!

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 386 | Thanked: 1,094 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
So, Anybody made unboxing videos yet, hmm?
I have yet to receive my Pro1 but when I do I might do a unboxing video.

Not sure yet as loads of **** is going down here currently.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wasmachinemann-NL For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
I think too this could be archived to some "experiments with live anxious creatures" section for scientific psychological case studies. I vote for new clean thread for the device - when the first ones have been delivered and received. Otherwise the start may not be so clean on the new thread.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maemish For This Useful Post:
Posts: 256 | Thanked: 939 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
I think too this could be archived to some "experiments with live anxious creatures" section for scientific psychological case studies. I vote for new clean thread for the device - when the first ones have been delivered and received. Otherwise the start may not be so clean on the new thread.
Yeah, much worse than Big Brother.

The Following User Says Thank You to Koiruus For This Useful Post:

Tags
a good rabbit, fxtec, hwkbd, keyboard, livermorium, n950 revival, never gives up, qwerty, readyfx, silly rabbit