Poll: Is your N9 in open mode?
Poll Options
Is your N9 in open mode?

Originally Posted by traysh View Post
I won't disagree, but 1.1.0 was just not stable enough, some applications had strange behavior
Luckily I don't have strange behavior up to this moment. Perhaps I didn't tweak too much for my device. And I don't have system-ui other than the default one.

Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MarcAnton View Post
1.0.1 is the latest STABLE version

1.1.3 is the latest UNSTABLE version

see changelog in 1st post
But version 1.0.0 stable is bad and 1.1.0 unstable is soo good.. so? which ones are good? is that 1.0.1 good? or is unstable again better

Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
But version 1.0.0 stable is bad and 1.1.0 unstable is soo good.. so? which ones are good? is that 1.0.1 good? or is unstable again better
In my option It's no absolute right answer. You gonna try yourself and find it out. I've seen many reporting strange behavior with whichever version but luckily I didn't experience those and I've found unstable version 1.1.0 goes best with my device.

The Following User Says Thank You to bnwg For This Useful Post:
Posts: 586 | Thanked: 471 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Finland
^^thank you, so i keep it in my device too.

Posts: 324 | Thanked: 739 times | Joined on Jun 2009 @ São Paulo, Brazil
Originally Posted by Makeclick View Post
The STABLE versions are less likely to cause you data loss and instability, that's the criteria. The UNSTABLE versions are a lot more experimental and will probably increase more the performance, but are more likely to cause trouble, sometimes even requiring a reflash.

Features in UNSTABLE versions will probably be ported to the STABLE versions after this community test them and conclude they are safe.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to traysh For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by traysh View Post
Is it at least any better than the previous version you had? And what about without FasterN9, is the lag gone?
Honestly, it's better than the previous versions for spotify (online mode) but not perfect. The stuttering occurs far less often but is always here where you scroll in large list of items for example.

Without fastern9 no lags in spotify, i'm very sure of this.

Originally Posted by TMavica View Post
really dont know. But uninstalled fastern9, it wont in safe mode after each reboot
I confirm : without Fastern9 (stable or not) no safe mode at reboot in unrestricted-system-ui from MAG, with faster n9 safe mode each reboot.

Posts: 206 | Thanked: 112 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ Netherlands
Can anyone tell me.....witch version is better ( more smooth )

1.1.3 or 1.0.1 ???

Posts: 137 | Thanked: 51 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Netherlands
I am using version 1.1.1 this one is pretty stable and the battery last longer than previous versions, but what i want to know is do i upgrade to version 1.1.3 or shall i wait?

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by Lucazz990 View Post
@traysh hi there, first of all thanks for your great mod, it works like a charm for me... I would like to ask you if you know this bug http://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1144 which provides the battery level to jump randomly to 4%, expecially when the cpu charge is heavy. Is there a way to fix this with fastern9 maybe? Thx keep up the good work
Profilematic can do it, or help doing it. http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=885