Notices

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by Venemo View Post
Yes.
That will be covered by the "basic text formatting" (currently in the planned features section).
Superb.
I am using sticky notes daily. (for 2 days now - lol)
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

The Following User Says Thank You to eitama For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by eitama View Post
Superb.
I am using sticky notes daily. (for 2 days now - lol)
Thanks, I'm happy to hear about it!

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
Is it possible a kind of To-Do List function to integrate?
Thus the one can identify the individual tasks carried out directly in the widget as.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.MZ For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Originally Posted by Dr.MZ View Post
Is it possible a kind of To-Do List function to integrate?
Thus the one can identify the individual tasks carried out directly in the widget as.
This seems to be a nice idea. Could you please elaborate more about it?

Last edited by Venemo; 2010-06-28 at 08:18.

Posts: 111 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Germany
I would imagine it so that you can choose in the Stick Notes menu if you use the widget as a memo or to-do list. For example, like this ..

It took into account the possibility always add one more task, completed to identify and remove. It should remember the widget if there are too many tasks, which will create a second page where you can change. Thus, the widget is not larger, but still I can with few clicks go directly to my to-do list.
The icons to add to the page or scroll to next time I would invest in the upper area of the widget.

I hope I could clarify a little what I mean.

Last edited by Dr.MZ; 2010-06-28 at 17:53.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.MZ For This Useful Post:
Great work Venemo.
eduling a note to pop up at a specific time and date.

Cheers,

Eitam.
I don't know if this would be possible - but an extension of Eitam's request would be a note that pops up at a certain place - because of a GPS signal.

I always find myself at a shopping mall scratching my head - I know there's something here I needed to buy - and then I get home and remember
It would be great if I could set up a note that pops up when I get to within 500 meters of the mall - "buy paper for the printer!"

The Following User Says Thank You to oved_etzot For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by oved_etzot View Post
I don't know if this would be possible - but an extension of Eitam's request would be a note that pops up at a certain place - because of a GPS signal.

I always find myself at a shopping mall scratching my head - I know there's something here I needed to buy - and then I get home and remember
It would be great if I could set up a note that pops up when I get to within 500 meters of the mall - "buy paper for the printer!"
This is actually a very nice idea that can be done on its own. Like a daemon that pops up reminders or alarms when you are in a certain area. Will eat the battery but nice for those who need it. It doesn't even have to be always on. Once you have this nagging feeling that you are supposed to do something just pop the phone out and enable GPS reminders. You can also do it inside Sticky Notes by assigning location meta data to some notes (which makes them hidden unless close to that location) and either have GPS enabled all the time or on demand.

I hope your mall is open, oved_etzot, or you'll not get a GPS lock

Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by oved_etzot View Post

I actually had the GPS idea long time ago, but I ruled it out because of the need to have GPS always on... battery eater.
But. I could be developed to only work constantly when charger is connected, and like every 5 minutes when it's not connected.

Great minds think a like eh oved_etsot? (:
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

The Following User Says Thank You to eitama For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by mssusa View Post
This is actually a very nice idea that can be done on its own. Like a daemon that pops up reminders or alarms when you are in a certain area. Will eat the battery but nice for those who need it. It doesn't even have to be always on. Once you have this nagging feeling that you are supposed to do something just pop the phone out and enable GPS reminders. You can also do it inside Sticky Notes by assigning location meta data to some notes (which makes them hidden unless close to that location) and either have GPS enabled all the time or on demand.

I hope your mall is open, oved_etzot, or you'll not get a GPS lock
Yeah, I know this is a bit much to ask for a note application but the idea popped up so I wrote it down quick before I forgot....
I heard the idea somewhere before - i think mentioned in a thread about GTD. GTD'ers speak of @Context - certain things need to be done in a certain place - so you write the reminder down in a list that is headed by the name of the context - whether they are conceptually related or not. Then you have to remember to pull the list out when you're there... Here's where the idea came up to have lists that pop out triggered by the GPS. Cool idea.

The Following User Says Thank You to oved_etzot For This Useful Post:

Great minds think a like eh oved_etsot? (:
You flatter me

Tags
application, maemo 5, notes, sticky notes, widget