Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
No.
10 chars
Why? 200 years ago noone tought flying was possible?

The speed of knowledge we get every 100 years will continue and when the weather heat, floods and winds kills more people money will be invested.

Given that we will survive that long.

Could be first step: https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/19....567E/abstract

Some basic info on how to hack the weather. Before we can control it: https://geoengineering.environment.h...geoengineering

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-07-25 at 11:38.

Posts: 1,702 | Thanked: 4,752 times | Joined on Apr 2018 @ Helsinki, Finland.
Again a very nice piece! I would not put percussions on it. Just don't hear it to fit. The melody in itself is so rhythmic. I would like to hear though a not too crowded very low deep bass rhythm on it and also a wind hizz through the song. Not a melodic wind but just a wind with hall effect blowing with small alterations and changing to a more powerful in the end. It could give the feeling of big space. Or just leave it as it is. It sounds complete enough to me.

Master of not knowing (active)

For me it is possible to get lost in any case (active)

Learning to fall from high (DONE)

Learning to code with BASIC (WIP)

Posts: 1,873 | Thanked: 4,529 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ North Potomac MD
Originally Posted by Maemish View Post
Again a very nice piece! I would not put percussions on it. Just don't hear it to fit. The melody in itself is so rhythmic. I would like to hear though a not too crowded very low deep bass rhythm on it and also a wind hizz through the song. Not a melodic wind but just a wind with hall effect blowing with small alterations and changing to a more powerful in the end. It could give the feeling of big space. Or just leave it as it is. It sounds complete enough to me.
Thanks again! You know, I was actually trying to add a rhythmic bass to it but it didn't work. It might be more a problem with the software. What I might try is to put it in with 16th notes near the end for a nice finish.

New one coming soon. It is about the Notre Dame fire...

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by mscion View Post

Thanks again! You know, I was actually trying to add a rhythmic bass to it but it didn't work. It might be more a problem with the software. What I might try is to put it in with 16th notes near the end for a nice finish.

New one coming soon. It is about the Notre Dame fire...
Messing with the bass is dangerous folly.

Last edited by Dave999; 2022-07-26 at 16:21.

Just uploaded "Notre Dame Cathedral's Burning" to SoundCloud. Has a nice, almost haunting, melody...

Just uploaded "Notre Dame Cathedral's Burning" to SoundCloud. Has a nice, almost haunting, melody...
Very fitting name to the thread at hand.

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Very fitting name to the thread at hand.
Dave999: If anybody gets it, it's you!

Bad news.
https://www.overshootday.org/

If interested I just added "Trapeze Breeze"

If interested I just added "Trapeze Breeze"

Trap the easy breeze?

Tags
countdown, dooms_day, specc is the, troll ericsson