Notices

... ^^''''

This was just a learning app for me that I thought might be of use to others, I really didn't intend to start a new project... You can do what you like with whatever I have up, it's GPL'd. But, I really don't intend to do much more with it.

@Andrew: The fields are capitalized by default for some reason, didn't bother finding out how to change it for the above reason. It's a pain to list dependencies because of the way I have to rig these packages. Mu scratchbox will not install Python for the life of me, so I have to package it on my laptop i386, then change the control file around by hand. If you know the gtk widget for a password box, please tell me. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Mine and those of a few friends I had test it work fine.

Thanks ! Works like a charm (N800/2008).

I only had to open a pinhole from blue to green network so ssh was allowed !

I guess you already think about it but just in case :

* Some options for configuring applications allowed
* An option for having a certificate on the N800 to avoid user/pass
* As said fnordianslip, this could lead to really nice & mighty putty-like app.

GREAT idea and weldone. Thanks.
D.

Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
If you know the gtk widget for a password box, please tell me. I have no idea why it doesn't work for you. Mine and those of a few friends I had test it work fine.
FYI my password field is also a plain text.
D.

@divinerites: Oh, heh, I meant the application, not the password box, I know it is plain, I couldn't find the widget for a password entry in PyGtk, I will need to find out... Sorry bout that ^^

Oh, and you can type in your own app command, as long as you know it, you don't need to select one from the list

Thanks a lot for the advice and confirming that I didn't completely screw the thing up, much appreciated

Last edited by Aisu; 2007-12-24 at 20:33.

n800 no keyboard when loading apps via airx . Is this a bug or just no local keyboard ?

computerfreek

That is something that is currently impossible to change, I'm sorry. But, what I've been doing is having maemo pad open at the same time and just copying and pasting whatever text I need... ^^'''

Originally Posted by Aisu View Post
Oh, and you can type in your own app command, as long as you know it, you don't need to select one from the list
Doh !!! Thanks for pointing __obvious__ things.

This AirX is really precious app. And work like a charm with my Dell BT keyboard. Thanks.

No problem Glad you like it!