Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
That is a scripting error that should not affect the end-result... Does it work for you after a reboot?
Nope it did not. I think I am going to have to flash it

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ttt0600 View Post
Nope it did not. I think I am going to have to flash it
Can you check manually in the path whether the files were replaced with your default files? You can see from the script in the first post the location of them...

it was a hard decision on which keyboard to keep, there are three I liked, thanks! I just have one question, I have already done all the steps for the Gandan_CyanLime2 which is the one I have now, however, the images of the keyboard are shown in gallery, I guess I can not delete them, can I? I know another way to enable this is using Qtweak but I modified one color (did not enjoy the lime keypressed and changed it for a darker blue). Is it possible to keep the keyboard theme and changing the files to another location so that they do not show in my gallery images?

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
it was a hard decision on which keyboard to keep, there are three I liked, thanks! I just have one question, I have already done all the steps for the Gandan_CyanLime2 which is the one I have now, however, the images of the keyboard are shown in gallery, I guess I can not delete them, can I? I know another way to enable this is using Qtweak but I modified one color (did not enjoy the lime keypressed and changed it for a darker blue). Is it possible to keep the keyboard theme and changing the files to another location so that they do not show in my gallery images?
you can create a .keyboardtheme folder

The Following User Says Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
Can you check manually in the path whether the files were replaced with your default files? You can see from the script in the first post the location of them...
yes I was thinking about doing that before I flash it. I will do it and let you know as soon as i get a chance

Originally Posted by efion View Post
you can create a .keyboardtheme folder
Thank Efion!! this means only moving everything to .keyboardtheme and it will not affect the configuration of the keyboard? or do I have to change something else as well?

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by Dazsa View Post
Thank Efion!! this means only moving everything to .keyboardtheme and it will not affect the configuration of the keyboard? or do I have to change something else as well?
U'r welcome
Yupp, it will not change your keyboard configuration you are currently using, well you must move again the N9_keyboard_theme back to MyDocs if you want to implement another theme though
Or (i'm not trying this method yet) you can edit the script in install.sh and change the folder to .keyboardtheme instead of N9_keyboard_theme

Last edited by efion; 2012-11-17 at 01:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
Sorry for the late replay, i have been busy last 3 days!!

I think I found the problem after checking it manually using WinSCP.
if you look at the screenshot below, you can see I have two background images in the following path:
Code:
/usr/share/themes/blanco/meegotouch/images/theme/basement/meegotouch-virtual-keyboard/meegotouch-keyboard-background.png
Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  80.7 KB

one is named: meegotouch-keyboard-background.PNG (which is causing the problem)
Name:  meegotouch-keyboard-background_Blue.png
Views: 657
Size:  14.0 KB
and the other one is named: meegotouch-keyboard-background.png (which it the original one)
Name:  meegotouch-keyboard-background.png
Views: 672
Size:  9.6 KB

But my problem now is that I tried deleting one of them but WinSCP gives me this massage:
Permission denied.
Error code: 3
Error message from server: Permission denied
Request code: 13

I tried to change the permission from properties but I get this massage:
Permission denied.
Error code: 3
Error message from server: Permission denied
Request code: 9

Any suggestion how to solve this?

You can help me finish translating MeeCast in Arabic here

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011