1 sold 1 to go

push push....

I would have said yes, but I'm in the UK, and the severe punishing the pound has faced these past few months makes me say no. Anyone know a cheap place to get one actually in the UK?

Well, freedom input are in the UK, I think. Maybe raid their factory?

Seriously, start a WTB thread, people (except those as curious as I) won't likely be showing up here unless they're thinking of buying one, which probably means they don't have one (and definitely not for sale in the UK). But the pound must be pretty bad off to break this deal. (Though I guess shipping probably gets you, too.)

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
i'll give you $20 + S&H.

That's what these are selling for around here nowadays.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=24576

Hi,

Originally Posted by jmjanzen View Post
i'll give you $20 + S&H.

That's what these are selling for around here nowadays.

http://www.internettablettalk.com/fo...ad.php?t=24576
Just because someone sold or let it go for that price does not determine a general value of an object.

I have one of these and was looking to sell it but would not let it go for less than forty dollars.

It is worth that much to me to keep it.

So I keep it and if I see someone willing to pay my price, I would consider selling it.

Just because someone is willing to take less than market value does not determine a new market value at that lower price.

David

Posts: 192 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Wichita, KS
well, i was half-joking. i'd probably keep it, too, if i were you. i just thought i'd prod a little and figure out how badly you wanted to get rid of the thing. i got my answer. thanks.

concerning market price, you're right: one sale doesn't determine value. however, i do think that when you have trouble finding a buyer, you may be asking too much. that's all.

Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Well, freedom input are in the UK, I think. Maybe raid their factory?

Seriously, start a WTB thread, people (except those as curious as I) won't likely be showing up here unless they're thinking of buying one, which probably means they don't have one (and definitely not for sale in the UK). But the pound must be pretty bad off to break this deal. (Though I guess shipping probably gets you, too.)
Freedom Input keyboards are a considerable lot more than $40...

Also, it was only an addition to the end of a post. I'm not all too desperate of getting one anytime soon, it's just that it would just be a nice gadget to use with my N800.

Anyway, conradko, how much would shipping to the UK be? I know what it would be from the UK; I've no idea what it would be to the UK.

for the UK its $55 USD
Shipping cost me $24 so

I can sell it for $45 for slower shipping you know?

push push push push