Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Or use CuteTube. I've also found watching YouTube directly on the N900 a .pain but CuteTube works fine. Another benefit is that with CuteTube you do not get the "recommended" crap after each video.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post:
...or advertisments before some. While 240p and videos are perfectly watchable from microB, there is no reason for not using cuteTube . Combined with (O)MP for playback, 360p videos and *some* 480p (native for our screen) are perfectly smooth, too.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Malakai View Post
Experiencing the same thing here, but it is only when the phone has an uptime of +5 days; so I reboot it and everything comes to normal until it reaches again an uptime of approximatively 5 days. Not using speedpatch and batterypatch.

And it is only for the widgets on the home screen, not for the menu or other parts of Maemo.
Known issue with third-party widgets. Anything python on hildon-desktop/home will screw it over time. You do not need to reboot, simply restart (properly stop and start) hildon-desktop. You might want to get rid of hildon-desktop-python-loader if installed.

This is not a CSSU issue.

cutetube doesn't work it gives me no connection or this video cannot be played and I noticed if I chose a low quality video on cutetube it works , I think something is messed up in my device .

Tags
cssu stable, nokia n900