I noticed there was a new update for Rhapsody in my Apps manager.
I installed it and now I get "Internal Stream Error". I uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Same issue..
Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Thanks

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
I have an even weirder Rhapsody problem, which I will probably have to contact them about. I actually downloaded it, and I can actually connect and be accepted and see my library and find selections. But then, when I try to play one, I get a message saying something like "password not accepted" and I can't listen! If they are going to reject me, they really should do it before they show me my library...

In my case, I think it is some weird complication having to do with the fact that I have a Rhapsody to go account, but you can't do Rhapsody to go on the Nokia, so they should just give you Unlimited access.

I had a lbrary issue where it said "content not available" I had to delete my library and start over...The current problem I have totally sucks though. I imagine their tech support (if I can get them) wont have an answer. "you have a N810,, huh,,whats that?".. just like when I called Boingo for support...
LOL

I am having exactly the same issue with Rhapsody giving internal data stream error. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall but with no luck. One thing to be careful of when entering the username and password is that it capitalizes the first letter. This has nothing to do with the data stream issue.

I was just trying to show to a friend how cool the tablet was when this started! Hmmm ..... it doesn't usually do that!!

it is since the meta file (or whatever) update.. I have tried everything form uninstall - reinstall - power down... At least I know im not alone..
I have had more issue with my 810 than ever withmy 800..I still love the 810

Originally Posted by geneven View Post
you can't do Rhapsody to go on the Nokia, so they should just give you Unlimited access.
Not to hijack (well, only for a second) the thread, but I thought you could download rhapsody music to the N8X0 machines? So I am only able to stream their music? This was a big reason why I was willing to give up my UMPC and go with an 810, but if I can't take the music with me then I won't... can you comment on this?

James

James
Only able to stream...kind of a drag.. I would like to download it also..
FYI.. up unitll this latest issue-- the streams were flawless.. I have been tethering my N810 with my cell phone and streamin while im in the car. Only as good as your signal though...
Hope this helped

I agree that it would be nice to download but the streaming (up until today!) did amaze me it worked really smooth even in the car with a very weak signal.

The Following User Says Thank You to karlwood For This Useful Post:
Won't work on the plane... drats.. thought I had found a fun toy that filled all my mission requirements... I am getting sick of this waiting game for the perfect convergence device.

Posts: 5,795 | Thanked: 3,151 times | Joined on Feb 2007 @ Agoura Hills Calif
On the "what's a N810 comment". I spoke to someone at Rhapsody who was EXTREMELY knolegeable about the N800. If you get techs from India they generally knew nothing about the N800, but when I got the American central place, this tech had an N800 and actually tried to replicate my problem (which he did) and solve it (which he didn't). He admitted it was their fault. I eventually solved it by killing the account I had with them and starting another one in such a way that their system couldn't get confused.

Unfortunately, I think it's confused again.