Notices

Posts: 80 | Thanked: 50 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Philadelphia, PA
So - can any of you lucky N900 owners shed some light on Evernote? How well does it integrate? Screenshots would be appreciated.

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
Evernote comes in only two flavors: there is an Evernote sharing service and the Evernote Web page.

The sharing service is good for uploading photos. Xournal also uploads PDFs it generates from the note-taking interface through this service.

The Evernote mobile Web page works fine.

There is no native Evernote client for any version of Maemo. There is a rumored third party Evernote backend for Conboy in early development.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to frethop For This Useful Post:
What a shame, I was hoping to be able to edit notes without going to the main webpage.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

The Following User Says Thank You to Laughing Man For This Useful Post:
Posts: 43 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Mexico City
Then this must be a mistake or a fake:

http://maemo.nokia.com/maemo-select/...ions/evernote/

The Following User Says Thank You to angelb For This Useful Post:
I believe that's just their mobile webpage when using it on the n900..

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...

Posts: 283 | Thanked: 60 times | Joined on Nov 2005 @ It's dark in here. I hear laughing.
Originally Posted by angelb View Post
Then this must be a mistake or a fake:

http://maemo.nokia.com/maemo-select/...ions/evernote/
Yeah...I jumped at that too. (I'm a big Evernote user.) But the screenshots are just of the sharing service and the mobile Web page. Kinda cheap...

I asked tech support about a Linux client for Evernote a few months ago. The reply I got said they are not doing a Linux client but were hoping someone would come up with one.

Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Southwest USA Desert
Originally Posted by Laughing Man View Post
I believe that's just their mobile webpage when using it on the n900..
It appears this is an actual app that can be downloaded for the N900 Maemo 5. I don't know what all features it allows access to, but it's not just viewing Evernote.com/mobile in the browser. If nothing else it appears to offer better formatting, so why can't we get this app for OS2008? I became addicted to Evernote over a year ago, and would love to see this on my 810 instead of just accessing in the browser.

It sucks that Maemo's own Notes app doesn't have a "share" option like the image viewer. We really need Conboy with support for "share profiles"...

The Following User Says Thank You to fpp For This Useful Post:
Posts: 35 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on May 2009 @ Southwest USA Desert
Originally Posted by fpp View Post
It sucks that Maemo's own Notes app doesn't have a "share" option like the image viewer. We really need Conboy with support for "share profiles"...
I'm lost at this. Do you see some way to access Evernote thru Conboy???

Originally Posted by Hassayampa Slim View Post
It appears this is an actual app that can be downloaded for the N900 Maemo 5. I don't know what all features it allows access to, but it's not just viewing Evernote.com/mobile in the browser. If nothing else it appears to offer better formatting, so why can't we get this app for OS2008? I became addicted to Evernote over a year ago, and would love to see this on my 810 instead of just accessing in the browser.
I have installed this app on my N900 but can't see any sign of it - or how I can use it. Has anyone else worked it out?

Rgrds

Peter