Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
9000 numbers? That's a lot!
I can't imagine how slow the blocker will work

What abot whitelist for your contacts?
Those numbers are the telemarketers from all fields like banking, finance, fitness, beauties... There is a database built up especially for this kind of calls from these telemarketers (junk calls).

I just tried some hundred numbers import and it works fine. Of course I haven't tried all 9k numbers yet so don't know if it will work really slow

I may have new customers calling in from time to time with numbers shown as unknown or not in my contact list. Whitelist seems not good option for me in this case. Therefore I want to make a good use of this nice callblocker with the database to filter all these junk calls.

Posts: 1,023 | Thanked: 4,421 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Argentina
Maybe it can help you:
If those numbers stars with the same numbers you can block them with just one number
Example:
For blocking 22338796, 22338797, 22339964 just add 2233 to blacklist.

My english is bad, hope you understand.
CallBlocker for Harmattan

Support my work:
Paypal / Bitcoin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CepiPerez For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
Maybe it can help you:
If those numbers stars with the same numbers you can block them with just one number
Example:
For blocking 22338796, 22338797, 22339964 just add 2233 to blacklist.

My english is bad, hope you understand.
I totally understand what you mean. But unfortunately there's no such trend for those junk call numbers (yeah, they are smart but annoying)

But I still want to give you a big hat off and show my appreciation
I tried inputting a hundred numbers in blacklist before. It drops the call from the blacklist immediately. Very nice!!
And then I spent "some" times to input all those junk numbers (eventually it's around 10k numbers) to blacklist, the call from the blacklist drop by the app with just two rings. Considering the huge and long blacklist, it's very efficiency call blocker. I like it very much

The only things that I want more from 0.0.3 (if you have time of course ) is the ability to view the list of blocked calls and to search from the blacklist so that I can add the numbers and maintain the database from this ground

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Brasil
Awsome app! After installing, didn't worked. Then I rebooted and after that till now works fine.

Why this app is not on Nokia Store yet? It would be a huge success, for sure. Like Filebox...

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on May 2012 @ INDIA
m on pr1.3 and this app doesn't work on mine either

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by ruplee76 View Post
m on pr1.3 and this app doesn't work on mine either
It WORKS on my device here...Read the last 2 pages and others too have it working...Maybe its something to do with your configuration/device?

Solo anda cuando tengo la ventana del prog. abierto, si lo cierro de arriba para abajo no me funciona. Y como a otros primero suena y despues la rechaza

Hello,

I have downloaded the installation file, how i can install it, need complete step by step procedure ....

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by nouman82 View Post
Hello,

I have downloaded the installation file, how i can install it, need complete step by step procedure ....
Click the file?

I agree, this is great and should be accessible more easily.

Store, Apps for Meego, community repository or anything really.

Tags
call blocker, callerx, calls