Active Topics

Hello guru members i'm new to this forum but have been reading useful posts while online i'm sorry to create a new thread with thesame topic but i'm confused about my HAM it does not refresh and since i flashed my phone i cannot install any application in it plz help me. Other thread i read did not gave me a helping hand

Posts: 2,102 | Thanked: 1,937 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ Berlin, Germany
Please try to get a fresh protocol of the refresh request:
Open Hildon Application Manager (HAM), tap on the upper menu bar, tap an the 'Protocol' or 'Log' button. Tap the 'Delete' or 'Erase' button to get a fresh log. Tap outside the log in the upper part of the screen to get back, now tap the 'Update' icon.
After the update of the catalogues, aka repositories, is finished, again, go to the 'Protocol' and save the log to a file.
Please either attach the file to your next post or 'copy and paste' the content of the file in your next post.

The Following User Says Thank You to michaaa62 For This Useful Post:
thanks very much Michaa it works now i appreciate your help
Regards!

Hello! i have another problem with my catalogues it keeps refreshing whenever i launch the H.A.M what can i do to stop that as it takes too much time to complete.

Hello! i'm sorry to disturb please my H.A.M keeps on refreshing whenever i launched it and takes too much time as i am using a low 2G network please i need help.
-At first it refreshed only once and if i open the next time it will only load unless i click refresh in th status bar but now the whole catalogue refreshes at every log

Hello! I have a pb with my h.a.m. It says 'no applications available' as catalogues fails to refresh