Notices

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by quailstorm View Post
Hello, I experienced some problems with reaver in cleven. It succesfully cracked WPS, but I can't see the result, because it closes the terminal window. I took a screenshot, but not in time, I can't read everythink. Is it possible to keep the window open?
Succedded with this: reaver -i wlan0 -f -c 11 -b "target MAC address" -vv -x 60

The Following User Says Thank You to quailstorm For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
Hello... Is this app support Wpa?? I've been using for hours and it take 94000 beacons but still not break it...
Edit : i use my own modem...

Posts: 78 | Thanked: 57 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Hungary
Originally Posted by gkhnkrts7 View Post
Hello... Is this app support Wpa?? I've been using for hours and it take 94000 beacons but still not break it...
Edit : i use my own modem...
Yes it does support, but you need another WiFi device, which is communicating on the network, Without this, you don't have packets to capture. Also cleven(aircrack-ng) is only able to get the four-way-handshake, or bruteforcing the WPS PIN code. Maybe it could be possible to bruteforce a handshake with a wordlist on the phone in 100 years... But let your computer to do the hard work.

... so it will take only 99 years

C'mon guys, this thread isn't generic aircrack-ng help. +, questions about WPA were repeated zillion times.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 102 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Istanbul TURKEY
100 years
thanks...

Posts: 68 | Thanked: 56 times | Joined on Sep 2011 @ Melbourne, Australia
Sorry to bump again guys, but I still cannot get any joy out of Cleven with Kernelpower ver51. Anyone know how to get Cleven working or do I have to stick with KP50 only? Thanks

Posts: 93 | Thanked: 18 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Coimbatore, India
same issue here. cleven not functional with KP51.

I try to run Cleven 4.1 with KP51 from a terminal and I saw the reason why it fails to work : it asks me the root password on the terminal. But I don't know it . Someone knows how to get this password ?
I remember, for another application, I had to install a package which avoid the same password issue but I forgot this package name.

Otherwise, I tried to run it after a "sudo gainroot" but it fails to start : "Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: (null)".

EDIT : I find out that the "cleven.sudoers" file was not copy by the Cleven package instalation. However, when I try to copy it myself, there is no behavior change (it still ask for a password).

EDIT2 : Problem solved, run "update-sudoers" command with root priviledges. Now, Cleven is operational on my phone with KP51 .

Last edited by OperationNT; 2012-10-18 at 14:35.

The Following User Says Thank You to OperationNT For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by OperationNT View Post
I try to run Cleven 4.1 with KP51 from a terminal and I saw the reason why it fails to work : it asks me the root password on the terminal. But I don't know it . Someone knows how to get this password ?
I remember, for another application, I had to install a package which avoid the same password issue but I forgot this package name.

Otherwise, I tried to run it after a "sudo gainroot" but it fails to start : "Failed to open connection to "session" message bus: (null)".

EDIT : I find out that the "cleven.sudoers" file was not copy by the Cleven package instalation. However, when I try to copy it myself, there is no behavior change (it still ask for a password).

EDIT2 : Problem solved, run "update-sudoers" command with root priviledges. Now, Cleven is operational on my phone with KP51 .
How did you install the application?
I will make a clean install tomorrow and check myself, but looking at the package the sudoers file is in the correct place.

Tags
aircrack, cleven, reaver