Active Topics

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Switzerland
Hi everyone

I cannot connect with Whatsup since about 18 hours. It tries several times (yellow icon) and aborts and switches to red with the option to start the registration. Is it smart to redo the whole registration process with WART etc.?

Background
  1. The problem started when I had 1.2.7 installed, switched to 1.2.9 a few hours ago, no change.
  2. I have never used my Whatsapp number on any other phone so no encryption issue I assume.

Many thanks for your help and for the development of the application!

M

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Oct 2015 @ Slovakia
Originally Posted by setter View Post
In my v1.2.9 there is a donate button
Yes, there is, and it is working

Thank you Cepi.

Posts: 18 | Thanked: 5 times | Joined on Nov 2012 @ Germany
Originally Posted by BMW i8 View Post
You mean this:
Attachment 37813

The Rider for Emoji-Tabs is also gone...
Reboot N9 not solve the problem...
yes, and I'm missing a lot of flags...take a look at the tab with the flags, there are only ten. I remember using the Thai flag, it has gone.

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
It's update time!
Have fun guys:
Download Whatsup 1.2.9

Changelog:
- Added a way to return plain messages
- Fixed all notifications/ack replies to server that causes all disconnections
- Updated to s40 2.13.9
Thanks to all involved!

I do agree with the sentiment in the about window. I wish there was someone who was working on a Telegram client for the N9.

The Following User Says Thank You to ginggs For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Bugs confirmed: for now, you can slide the emojis to left or right to get to the desired emoji section.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by MBoogie View Post
Hi everyone

I cannot connect with Whatsup since about 18 hours. It tries several times (yellow icon) and aborts and switches to red with the option to start the registration. Is it smart to redo the whole registration process with WART etc.?

Background
  1. The problem started when I had 1.2.7 installed, switched to 1.2.9 a few hours ago, no change.
  2. I have never used my Whatsapp number on any other phone so no encryption issue I assume.

Many thanks for your help and for the development of the application!

M
Have you done a new registration in WU?

Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
Bugs confirmed: for now, you can slide the emojis to left or right to get to the desired emoji section.
How about the registration screen that doesn't respond when pressed NEXT. Is it just my device or?

Posts: 109 | Thanked: 84 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ India
Originally Posted by patlak View Post
How about the registration screen that doesn't respond when pressed NEXT. Is it just my device or?
Works for me. Also got the WhatsApp code, but it kept on saying Registering... wouldn't let me enter the code. Also the cancel button doesn't seem to respond.

Posts: 7 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by BMW i8 View Post
Have you done a new registration in WU?
My first and only registration for Whatsapp was on Whatsup via Whazapp on the N9. Since then more than one year passed. So no new registration lately. Can I brick anything be doing a new registration? Are unread messages lost for example?

Posts: 25 | Thanked: 6 times | Joined on Oct 2014 @ Germany
I also then still registered with Wazapp and then the account taken in WU... Never had problems since then, only the connection failure in the last days. Even after the update to V. 1.2.9. Send first logfile do dev before you register new. Perhaps the problem is somewhere else Can not confirm whether the registration in WU works.

The Following User Says Thank You to BMW i8 For This Useful Post:

Tags
cepi rocks, cepiperez, harmattan, whatsapp, whatsup