Posts: 46 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ In the Arctic part of Norway
Originally Posted by m4r0v3r View Post
any idea how long it takes from buying to actual shipment?
More than a month in my experience, shipping to Norway

(Fully paid 25/11, shipped 27/12)

Posts: 5,339 | Thanked: 4,133 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Israel
Ohhh, finally my in picking status, soon I'll get the tracking code

The Following User Says Thank You to Schturman For This Useful Post:
mine just shipped , non-preorder of 20/12/2013

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Mine has been like this since Tuesday. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday (yesterday), but now the ETA says "Not Available" and it's still the same status as it was since Tuesday.. Anyone has an idea whether I should submit a complain/report? If so, to whom & which address?

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 45 | Thanked: 78 times | Joined on Dec 2013 @ Bruxelles
Ask your friend to contact FedEx on monday because they have some problems with the website. Me too i had a little surprise as it has been cancelled by the sender but it was nothing but a bug on FedEx tracking. Sorry for my english

Last edited by b.cloanta; 2014-01-11 at 15:30.

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
My phone was shipped month ago, had it in my hand 28 days ago, but I'm still only 'Paid' on my order page in the Jolla store.

******** bingo is my description for Jolla store order status.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Phew. That made me a bit more relieved

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Mine has been like this since Tuesday. It was supposed to arrive on Thursday (yesterday), but now the ETA says "Not Available" and it's still the same status as it was since Tuesday.. Anyone has an idea whether I should submit a complain/report? If so, to whom & which address?

https://db.tt/TAdvPRSg
Based on "Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery", it looks like some third party (i.e. not FedEx) is taking care of the final delivery to you. "At local FedEx facility" might be just an automatic notification once a day without actually scanning the parcel, as the location is generic "SWEDEN - SE" and not a specific FedEx depot.

I have no knowledge why FedEx is using a third party for the final delivery in Sweden, if that is indeed the case. It is crazy FedEx can deliver a parcel from Finland to Central Europe in less than 24 hours, but it takes almost a week to deliver the parcel from Finland to Sweden or Norway!

Originally Posted by Rauha View Post
My phone was shipped month ago, had it in my hand 28 days ago, but I'm still only 'Paid' on my order page in the Jolla store.

******** bingo is my description for Jolla store order status.
so how would i know if its been shipped or is it just when i get it...

Posts: 1,400 | Thanked: 3,751 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Arctic cold of northern .fi
Originally Posted by IlkkaP View Post
but it takes almost a week to deliver the parcel from Finland to Sweden or Norway!
Thats globalisation for you. There's hardly any three nations on the planet -ignoring Denmark- so close to each other, with so interwined economy, geography, social structure, politics, history and culture.

I could walk between those 3 countries faster, much much faster. I live north enough for that to not even be a joke.

TLDR
Fedex is a joke.