Posts: 305 | Thanked: 71 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ 'Nam
With these prices I wonder what brand of micro sd cards they using?

only with buy the micro sd? without?

sorry for my bad english

Posts: 69 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ behind your firewall
Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
With these prices I wonder what brand of micro sd cards they using?
maybe kingston?

Originally Posted by percypogi View Post
maybe kingston?
I hope them or sandisk.

Plots thicken as now neopwn is giving refund back and saying they going to open the store again with amazon payment. Cause of they vendors not working out.

Meh I think you guys are being a bit harsh on the dev guys. Just a bit.

Let them work out their issues until they want your assistance. We need to encourage development and unless you're one of the people who put some money into this, you shouldn't be complaining about delays.

Boy I'm vary exited for the project if I had money I'd donate. I just can't afford anything.

I hope after it is out of beta they put a Forums, Bug tracker, Brainstorm, and wiki on their website so they can get feed back and develop a community. The way it is now it kind of seems all private and monolithic.

I don't know anything so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I don't know. . . it seems like they would get more development if they had like a public flowchart of what needs to be done, what has been done, and what is bing worked on right now. That way if someone wanted to help out they could read the list and think "Hay, I'm in the mood to port ettercap...or I'm good with GUI development I think I could handle fixing up the ettercap GUI for the N900"

Or, maybe that kind of thing would make the project to hard to manage and it would never get out of Beta quality.

The Following User Says Thank You to echoblack For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by echoblack View Post
Boy I'm vary exited for the project if I had money I'd donate. I just can't afford anything.

I hope after it is out of beta they put a Forums, Bug tracker, Brainstorm, and wiki on their website so they can get feed back and develop a community. The way it is now it kind of seems all private and monolithic.

I don't know anything so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but I don't know. . . it seems like they would get more development if they had like a public flowchart of what needs to be done, what has been done, and what is bing worked on right now. That way if someone wanted to help out they could read the list and think "Hay, I'm in the mood to port ettercap...or I'm good with GUI development I think I could handle fixing up the ettercap GUI for the N900"

Or, maybe that kind of thing would make the project to hard to manage and it would never get out of Beta quality.
Ettercap -G already works.

Originally Posted by SWFu View Post
Ettercap -G already works.
It's not 'hildonized'. Same goes for Wireshark. It's full/raw GTK translation and it's complete pain in the neck to use.

Well they refunded my money. The store is back up thru amazon payments. For 40 USD but thats does not include the memory card just the software. I ordered it, they say download links will be sent out aug 28th. But have to meet the goal of 1350 EUR first.