Notices

Posts: 28 | Thanked: 7 times | Joined on Jan 2014 @ Netherlands
Mitakuuluu 0.1-26 works fine, even reports a received message faster - on the lock screen - then whatsapp on WP.

Originally Posted by dansocea View Post
unfortunately contact import is still not possible. i did a clean install of sailfish 1.0.3.8 and right after installed mitakuuluu v.26. it reads the contacts but does not import them. also tried getting the log file and sending it but the log directory is empty
if you have a problem do this as root

[root@localhost nemo]# chmod 0777 .whatsapp

fixed it for me!

Any changes made in the settings menu are reset back to default each time I quit and relaunch Mitäkuuluu. Any way to avoid this?

that solved the problem of creating a log. now i just need to get it to register again. i'll try it in the afternoon and if i manage to register will send the log file.
as solbrit reported if you quit mitakuuluu or restart your phone it sometimes forgets that you have registered and asks you to register again.

Originally Posted by kpblxa View Post
if you have a problem do this as root

[root@localhost nemo]# chmod 0777 .whatsapp

fixed it for me!

Originally Posted by dansocea View Post
that solved the problem of creating a log. now i just need to get it to register again. i'll try it in the afternoon and if i manage to register will send the log file.
as solbrit reported if you quit mitakuuluu or restart your phone it sometimes forgets that you have registered and asks you to register again.
attempt to register with android version, you will get sms sent. then use that code to register in native

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland
I cannot receive messages sent by one(?) of my contacts. (Hard to tell if some of my other contacts don't reach me..)
I have had this problem atleast with two latest versions up to .-26.
Did not have the problem in the .-22 -version.
The other end has latest windows phone with latest whatsapp installed (2.11.356). I have the Naamankajärvi Sailfish..
Does anyone else have similar problems?

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
send me log file and specify time when message was send but not received

Posts: 59 | Thanked: 168 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Finland
Originally Posted by DcDimmi View Post
I cannot receive messages sent by one(?) of my contacts. (Hard to tell if some of my other contacts don't reach me..)
I have had this problem atleast with two latest versions up to .-26.
Did not have the problem in the .-22 -version.
The other end has latest windows phone with latest whatsapp installed (2.11.356). I have the Naamankajärvi Sailfish..
Does anyone else have similar problems?
Maybe not related but, I had a bit similar problem..

Did not get any messages from one of my contacts and all messages I sent were only reported to be delivered up to Whatsapp server not up to contact even though he did receive them.

Turned out that I had accidentally blocked him, after removing blockage, everything worked normally again.

The Following User Says Thank You to jpel For This Useful Post:
Posts: 10 | Thanked: 3 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by jpel View Post
Maybe not related but, I had a bit similar problem..

Did not get any messages from one of my contacts and all messages I sent were only reported to be delivered up to Whatsapp server not up to contact even though he did receive them.

Turned out that I had accidentally blocked him, after removing blockage, everything worked normally again.
Thats it! Thanks.
Apparently I had blocked him accidentally. Unblocking required Mitäkuuluu restart..

Blocking contacts is too easy from the drop down menu

Hi guys, i've installed this morning last 1-26 and it's working, so 've to say to you Coderus you made a really great job! and i'm goingo to donate soon, you deserve it!

That said, i'd like to know why is impossile to put a pic as avatar: when i go in settings > account and tap on the avatar square, i can chose a pic from the gallery but nothing else happen because window come back to the account page without adding nothing. This is not a great problem at all, just i'd like to understand..

Moreover, i can't save other peolple's avatar not even tapping on the top-right downloading simbol.

Other then that, few question if you all guys will be pleased ti help/suggest me:

1 - what program do you suggest me to record vocal messages to send it via Mitakuuluu?

2 - are you using the native video recorder in Jolla camera app in order to record a video to send ?

3 - have I to install some program in order to look at video/ listen voice incoming messages ? if yes, some suggestion please!

I'm sorry if my questions seems stupid but i'll appreciate a lot a little help from the community!

Thanks a lot

Tags
coderus, it's a trapp, jolla, sailfish, whatsapp, whatscrapp