Posts: 1,161 | Thanked: 1,707 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Denmark
Hey Bun just realized this is the very same link i tried. Just wont show in market. Also tried MyMarket fix doesn't work some kind of connection error, so i'm back to where i started not able to install I would really love to have this in NITdroid

My Søciety6:
http://society6.com/Dousan

Posts: 4,030 | Thanked: 1,633 times | Joined on Jul 2007 @ nd usa
No problem, teach me how to get you the .apk, I would love to do it. did you got my pm? Just somehow get me your email address, I will attach to you. Not a problem. I do not want to post it here, though.

bun

Found a very good app. It is all Chinese. However, they do have english music video, beyonce and lady Gaga?, as well as some old english movies. Even if you dont know chinese, if you are curious how streaming works on nitroid, this is quite a good try, you can see the resolution as well as smoothness. The app is called UC影音

Upon running, you see rows of menu:

related audiovideo links
TV
movies
news
Soap opera
animation
comedy
entertainment
music video
sport

Each row then open into several programs, and ALL OF THE PROGRAMS WORK! Not even one does not work.

You should be able to copy the name of the app into either android market or any chinese android market on thread #1, and dl and install. If, and only if, all else failed, and you still want to see how streaming video look on nitdroid, PM me with your email address, I will send you the .apk. If you do not read chinese, and already know the quality of streaming video on nitdroid, then it is no point to try. Otherwise, strong recommend. All the category in these app works, and each category has close to 10 to 15 programs, so, should be good enough to give you a half a day entertainment,

All other streaming videoes I have tried worked one out of 100, yes, you flipped about 99X, you found one work, I have tried
Discovery
CBS
FoxNews
SPBTV
CCTV

This one, UC影音, every single one works

enjoy,

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-10-24 at 20:58.

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Dousan View Post
Hey Bun just realized this is the very same link i tried. Just wont show in market. Also tried MyMarket fix doesn't work some kind of connection error, so i'm back to where i started not able to install I would really love to have this in NITdroid
I just got your email, and returned with winamp, US edition and international edition, take your pick. I got it here, http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?t=322995, if problems, see whether you can see the same page, or it is geographical locked?

Edit: Both email bounced back. Not quite sure why. Any other tricks if you still wants it?

enjoy,

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-10-24 at 22:29.

Realfootball 2010, NOVA, Sandstorm games pic posted, http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=64699; Sandstorm does not play yet...

Edit: Sandstorm plays with tablet 1/2 open. Yup.

bun

Last edited by bunanson; 2010-11-02 at 07:11.

Addictive game: here,

It is a good test for flash player + accelerometer. Sure you can do this on maemo, if you use the fake flash player. Accelerometer jumps in after level 5.

pics

enjoy,

bun
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to bunanson For This Useful Post:
tried hell of alot...no luck installing NITDroid on my N900.....pls help...

I will take you thru, only if you provide information, where is the problem? I have NOT seen anybody that failed.... with me

bun

i have mcsd less than 2gb...

problem with partitioning..../ followed the instructions given in the net../..

is there easy way to install NITDroid without using x terminal?

i need nitdroid for medical applications as maemo doesnt support much/....

Tags
appss, n900s, nitdroid