Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Back on topic, there's a tiny snippet here/HERE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C46ytkh5RZY#t=48s
Looks smooth, but can't really tell much else

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
WHERE IS THE DEMO, all I see is irrelevant pics.

Originally Posted by strongm View Post
Quick to move the goalposts, aren't you?
Hey quimo sabe. You want response to your hair splitting comment? WP8 email is the best on the market that I have tried for a touchscreen phone. Beats iOS, Maemo, Harmattan hands down. dont know about android. N9 could attach a lot of thing, if it could only function properly. I truly dont know who made their email functionality.

also, how is the text input on Jolla, WHERE IS THE DEMO, people are addicted to iphone like input, Harmattan was not good, Maemo-there was none there.

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Hahahahahahahaha, that really made me laugh! Well, it's smoother than a baby's butt Look at this demo
Where is that smooth Android app on that video? Trolling again. Time for a pacifier and a bib.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
Where is that smooth Android app on that video? Trolling again. Time for a pacifier and a bib.
I said the OS is smoother than a baby's butt, not the app, I didn't even say they showed any Android app there

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

So was Harmattan....smoother than my GFs b, but when in hands, it was a seizure prone disaster.

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
So was Harmattan....smoother than my GFs b, but when in hands, it was a seizure prone disaster.
Your phone treats you the way you treat it. My Harmattan was EXTREMELY smooth If you overload it with stupid sh*t, it would treat you sh*t as well

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
WP8 email is the best on the market that I have tried for a touchscreen phone.
And you are perfectly entitled to your personal opinion - but that is rather a large climb down from 'flawless', which was my (far from hair-splitting) point.

Probably worth pointing out, in case you missed it in your WP8 zeal, that I made no reference or comparison whatsoever to any other OS or email client.

The Following User Says Thank You to strongm For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by strongm View Post
And you are perfectly entitled to your personal opinion - but that is rather a large climb down from 'flawless', which was my (far from hair-splitting) point.

Probably worth pointing out, in case you missed it in your WP8 zeal, that I made no reference or comparison whatsoever to any other OS or email client.
Let me see, I still use my N900, I have iphone 5 and Lumia 920......I am really zealous.....for diversity. Sorry to blow your theory bud.

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
Let me see, I still use my N900, I have iphone 5 and Lumia 920......I am really zealous.....for diversity. Sorry to blow your theory bud.
I'm missing your point. Not sure how that has any relevance.

Your go.

Tags
here maps, nokia, sailfish os