Notices

Community Council | Posts: 680 | Thanked: 1,227 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Mbabane
Originally Posted by ceene View Post
Hey guys!

Just a little bit of good news! There's a lot of work ahead, but today I've just sent my first ciphered message from Yappari that has been succesfully read on an Android phone with latest Whatsapp installed!

Bad news is... I can't still read messages sent to me, but everything will come!
Great work!

The Following User Says Thank You to sicelo For This Useful Post:
Hey guys!

Just a little bit of good news! There's a lot of work ahead, but today I've just sent my first ciphered message from Yappari that has been succesfully read on an Android phone with latest Whatsapp installed!

Bad news is... I can't still read messages sent to me, but everything will come!
Woooowowowowow !!! Great !

hey guys!

Just a little bit of good news! There's a lot of work ahead, but today i've just sent my first ciphered message from yappari that has been succesfully read on an android phone with latest whatsapp installed!

thank you, thank you so much for your help....

Thank you Ceene, the force be with you!

Hi Ceene, waiting for a good news!!!!!
How can we help you?

I appreciate your hard work so much and hope you can fix it soon.
Let us know if we can help you.
Thanks a lot!

Then.. Yappari alive again... Thanks!

But while, DO NOT USE YAPPARI

Posts: 24 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Aug 2012 @ Malawi
Still waiting checking this everyday hoping for the good news.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi guys...

Nothing new for the moment, sorry. I'm having trouble with session keys that I don't know (yet) how to solve. I'll be able to spend a few straigh hours on this this weekend, let's hope I find what's the problem I'm facing now.

Sorry there are no news...

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:
Posts: 207 | Thanked: 967 times | Joined on Apr 2014 @ Madrid, Spain
Hi...

Some bad news today

I've been banned once again, this time using a number of KotCzarny. I've already got a few more offers to use other people's numbers, so development is not completely shut down... yet.

Thing is, I'm not still able to send/receive encrypted messages, which are now mandatory, and I get banned very very frequently. This time I didn't even use this phone number for a week and on today's login I've been banned.

So... I'm not giving up yet, but things are starting to look very bad, as much as it hurts me to say it. Even if I get messaging to work properly, I don't know why I'm getting banned, so a Yappari version that lets you use your number for a week and then gets you banned is probably worse that no Yappari at all.

I'm thinking about a Telegram version of Yappari, but I won't start designing that until I completely give up on Whatsapp, as that would split my already limited time on two projects at once, but just wanted to let you know that I will do everything I can to get you guys an instant messaging system that works... somehow, even if on limited form.

If you want to donate, please read this. If you still want to donate, contact me via private message or email. Thank you.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ceene For This Useful Post:

Tags
whatsapp, yappari