Posts: 16 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
There's little here about real Exchange syncing?

My situation: corporate Exchange 2010 server. I set it up (but have to go through manual server settings, no auto-discover which we have configured correctly and working on all (?) other OSes).

There was a few contacts not syncing over. After a few days I realized it was those that were assigned a "profile" in the Exchange/Outlook Contacts folder. Those profiles was for a use which is now obsolete.so I removed all profiles. No go. I have removed and recreated the Exchange account on the Jolla phone several times but still: those contacts which were before assigned to a profile never get synced out to the phone.

Items in the global addressbook also do not. sync.

Also, contacts created on the phone are not synced up to the Exchange server?

-gaute

Last edited by gaute; 2014-01-04 at 02:45.

i also noticed that it is not possible to accept calendar invites.

Posts: 16 | Thanked: 15 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Norway
It fixed itself after the 1.4.20 update. I applied the 1.4.20 and after the boot all contacts were in place and sync worked flawlessly. I did not have to create an account.

I am absolutely positive about this diagnosis: didn't work before 1.4.20, as described, worked 100% after. With same account settings.

I am sorry for not returning to my post(s) and clarifying this right away.

Some more discussion here: https://together.jolla.com/question/...nd-no-two-way/