Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by Nekron View Post
Installing flatpak on XA2 and X gave me the following package conflict:
Code:
File /usr/lib/libjson-glib-1.0.so.0.400.4
  from install of
     json-glib-1.4.4-1.8.1.jolla.armv7hl (rinigus-flatpak)
  conflicts with file from package
     libjson-glib-1.4.4-1.2.1.jolla.armv7hl (@System)
Seems like Jolla is using an older version of libjson vs. Rinigus repository. I'm not sure if this will break OS stuff that depends on the Jolla provided json-glib or is it safe (having future OS updates in mind) to override this conflict?
I think its the same version (difference is in the last digits). As for whether it will break anything, I don't know. As stated above, I will be able to work on SFOS 3.3. only in few weeks

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 191 | Thanked: 271 times | Joined on Mar 2015 @ Germany
No icon

evtl. these helps?

Name:  Bildschirmfoto_2020-04-04_14-21-24.png
Views: 345
Size:  43.8 KB

otherwise i can start angelfish from terminal.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monkeyisland For This Useful Post:
Looks like sfos 3.3 is not at OBS yet. So, will have to wait with conflict resolution for it. As for absent icon, no idea why is it.

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
I tried installing flatpak on my spare Jolla C running 3.3.0.14 by following these instructions: https://github.com/sailfishos-flatpak/main

ssu addrepo rinigus-flatpak http://repo.merproject.org/obs/home:...atest_armv7hl/
devel-su zypper ref
devel-su zypper in flatpak flatpak-runner
But it fails after running: devel-su zypper in flatpak flatpak-runner[

Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Resolving package dependencies...
2 Problems:
Problem: nothing provides libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 needed by flatpak-1.6.2.0-1.21.1.jolla.armv7hl
Problem: nothing provides libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 needed by flatpak-1.6.2.0-1.21.1.jolla.armv7hl

Solution 1: do not install flatpak-1.6.2.0-1.21.1.jolla.armv7hl
Solution 2: break flatpak-1.6.2.0-1.21.1.jolla.armv7hl by ignoring some of its dependencies

Choose from above solutions by number or skip, retry or cancel [1/2/s/r/c] (c):
I can't seem to find libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 compiled for Sailfish neither in the repos nor on openrepos.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
I tried installing flatpak on my spare Jolla C running 3.3.0.14 by following these instructions: https://github.com/sailfishos-flatpak/main

I can't seem to find libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so.0 compiled for Sailfish neither in the repos nor on openrepos.
Sounds like incompatibility between 3.2 and 3.3 SFOS. You'll better wait till 3.3 lands at OBS and we can build packages against it.

Posts: 207 | Thanked: 759 times | Joined on Dec 2014 @ Poland
Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post

Interesting because I installed flatpak-runner on my Jolla C without any problems.
When you install flatpak-runner remember to enlarge your root partition because it's too small to install angelfish with all dependecies.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atlochowski For This Useful Post:
Posts: 173 | Thanked: 512 times | Joined on Jul 2018 @ Guatemala
Originally Posted by rinigus View Post
Sounds like incompatibility between 3.2 and 3.3 SFOS. You'll better wait till 3.3 lands at OBS and we can build packages against it.
I got reboot itself on installing Flatpak dependecies. About sf-3.3 @mosen showed sf-3.3 in fixtec pro device, also i have problem with Angelfish icon.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlosgonz For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
Interesting because I installed flatpak-runner on my Jolla C without any problems.
When you install flatpak-runner remember to enlarge your root partition because it's too small to install angelfish with all dependecies.
When you use --user you install at your home folder, not root partition

The icon issues could be due to some error or some assumption that I made which is not valid for other cases.

But note: it is assumed that you use --user while install flatpak packages.

PS: don't like those reboots, something is wrong. Maybe that's what EA is for...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 173 | Thanked: 512 times | Joined on Jul 2018 @ Guatemala
Seems that the flatpak icons issues is to sf-rokua.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to carlosgonz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by atlochowski View Post
I do this is a size issue. As stated flatpak refuse to install due to "libgdk_pixbuf" not being available. Do you have a package named something like "libgdk_pixbuf" to be present on your Jolla C?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LouisDK For This Useful Post:

Tags
flatpak