Notices

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
efion, where are your files?

P.s. the files you are looking for should be meegotouch-keyboard-toolbar-action-key*

Edit: Wrong the above file is for the action key (send button) not the Ok button...

Ok try these files: meegotouch-keyboard-action-key* I think this time I may be right

Since the N9 doesn't have a proper theme maker I would suggest a wiki entry is created for theming elements meaning people can contribute whatever they found for a specific action...That would help anyone when creating mods or partial or full themes...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-10-25 at 09:24.

The Following User Says Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post:
On N900 it is possible to change N9_keyboard_theme on original (without removal) by means of VirtRanSim???

Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
efion, where are your files?

P.s. the files you are looking for should be meegotouch-keyboard-toolbar-action-key*

Edit: Wrong the above file is for the action key (send button) not the Ok button...

Ok try these files: meegotouch-keyboard-action-key* I think this time I may be right

Since the N9 doesn't have a proper theme maker I would suggest a wiki entry is created for theming elements meaning people can contribute whatever they found for a specific action...That would help anyone when creating mods or partial or full themes...
I see some white keys inside the folder, if OK and Send buttons are different files, then i have to change not just one white key....okay....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gandan For This Useful Post:
Nice work guys! Keep them layouts coming I will add links to your posts in my first post.

The Following User Says Thank You to dannejanne For This Useful Post:
Posts: 835 | Thanked: 772 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Finland
I edited all meegotouch-keyboard-action-key* files but no effect on the OK/Enter/Search button

Lime project:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71427510/Lime_project.zip

Edit 1:Snip..[/SIZE][/I]

Edit 2: link fixed, now use N9_keyboard_theme instead of Lime_project and can be installed using same method as in first post.

Last edited by Kozzi; 2012-10-25 at 13:39.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kozzi For This Useful Post:
Posts: 280 | Thanked: 136 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Banyuwangi, Indonesia
Wanna try to change all the white keys tonight, still interest on Surface-like cyan and black grey keyboard

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to efion For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Kozzi View Post
I edited all meegotouch-keyboard-action-key* files but no effect on the OK/Enter/Search button

Lime project:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/71427510/Lime_project.zip
oh and the command to install if you extract content to MyDocs is :
devel-su
sh /home/user/MyDocs/Lime_project/install.sh
Kozzi I tried to apply your keyboard still and it says at last to restart and I will have a new keyboard, didn't work.. It stayed as dannejanne's one

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Originally Posted by AMD View Post
Kozzi I tried to apply your keyboard still and it says at last to restart and I will have a new keyboard, didn't work.. It stayed as dannejanne's one
Insert Kozzi's images in the folder "N9_keyboard....." (the script original folder)

Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by Gandan View Post
Insert Kozzi's images in the folder "N9_keyboard....." (the script original folder)
Oh yes ok forgot, thanks..

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!

Tags
keyboardthemes, n9mods