Notices

Posts: 168 | Thanked: 116 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Malaysia
it's been two hours.
I remember installing smscon. can it work? stupidly I never touched any of its settings. can it be active straight if I send an sms now to locate it? or lock it or anything?
Plz HELP

so basically it's stupid idea cuz my SIM card is not in it. then how the hell is it gonna reach the sms. just great!!

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
well if there no SIM card inserted then there no way you going to make smscon to work but even if you do have inserted it i can bet it already been removed by people who found it...

Originally Posted by pusak gaoq View Post
well if there no SIM card inserted then there no way you going to make smscon to work but even if you do have inserted it i can bet it already been removed by people who found it...
true man, I'm already browsing mudah.my for second hand. though I feel lucky cuz I made a backup of the root and opt last week and saved it in my laptop.

Posts: 723 | Thanked: 519 times | Joined on Nov 2010 @ Kuching:Malaysia
yup...the cheapest at mudah.my is at RM650....try to nego & get lower than that...

The Following User Says Thank You to pusak gaoq For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by K9999 View Post
so basically it's stupid idea cuz my SIM card is not in it. then how the hell is it gonna reach the sms. just great!!
have you set it to load on boot and a sender number that you have access?

if yes to both, then you have some hope if they people having it enter a new (unauthorised) sim.

The Following User Says Thank You to Saturn For This Useful Post:
I just installed the app about 5 days go and I didn't get to play with its settings. Now I'm paying for the stupid mistake.
but hey, I'll do that with my next N900. soon hopefully

thanx mate,