Posts: 42 | Thanked: 11 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Hartford, CT
Hi,
I would like to sell my brand new N900 [US ver]. I bought this phone from DELL on March. 5th and had it delivered on the 9th. The phone is in excellent condition because its my first smartphone and had been protected with a screen protector from day 1. There is not a single scratch anywhere either on the screen or on the matte finish. No dents, etc either.

I am looking for a reasonable price ~475 (free shipping) [US/Canada shipping] (5 extra screen protectors will be shipped as well). I havent opened the headphones, just the video cable. All other accessories as listed by Nokia will be included.

Please PM me or email me at subtain.zia@uconn.edu. If you live in CT we could arrange some sort of meeting too. I guess even NYC could work but it'll depend on the day, time, etc.

Sorry for the long read.

http://picasaweb.google.com/subtainzia/N900# [MORE PICTURES HERE!!!]

The camera that I took photos with isnt the best and the flash really made black look grey, the screen protector is anti glare and I noticed that some parts looked like scratches but they were the flint or something from the clothes or small particles of dust.

If you want more photos, I can do that.
Attached Images

Last edited by badsubby; 2010-04-03 at 03:57.

Currently in communication with a potential buyer!!!

I cant find a way to PM you so I sent you a message to your regular email. Thanks.

Originally Posted by pctek View Post
I cant find a way to PM you so I sent you a message to your regular email. Thanks.
sounds great, i'll take a look

EDIT: No email....

Last edited by badsubby; 2010-04-01 at 23:25.

No more offers

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
reason for selling?? faulty? warranty? international shipping??

Posts: 3,664 | Thanked: 1,530 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Hamilton, New Zealand
how much do you want for it?

Originally Posted by f2thak View Post
reason for selling?? faulty? warranty? international shipping??
Not a single fault, bought it from dell (have the receipt), full warranty, nothing wrong. Did you see the pictures lol?

My dad is hooked on at&t and edge in our area is horrendous. I barely used to get 3g calls in home on a samsung a737 so 2g or 2.5g is not worth it. He doesnt wanna move to tmobile because their coverage is a hit or miss. He pays for my line so I dont wanna go and start a new tmobile account, too expensive lol. I am a student at Univ. of CT so that a nono. I love this phone and have used fm transmitter every single time I was in the car because there is no aux and my brother was just sitting there moaning with his iphone. This phone actually made him jailbreak his and now he's multitasking too i guess, because he was very impressed with the multitasking on N900.

I hope that I answered your question.

Originally Posted by maxximuscool View Post
how much do you want for it?
I am asking for $475 shipped because its a phenomenal deal for this phone since I was mostly home after lectures and it hasnt even been a month + pristine condition. But if you can think of something reasonable I'm open to that as well. Thank you very much for reading

Posts: 4,365 | Thanked: 2,467 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Australia Mate
im very interested, will you take $460 USD to Australia??