Originally Posted by Koiruus View Post
Not sure if related, but I have had quite a lot sim card problems with Pro1 @Android. It prompts pin code too often. People said I should try with another sim card, so I ordered new one today. But I'd say it's possible there is some typical fault related to sim cards, too.
Don't have Proč but same problem was with Jollač - Hope not hardware thing...

edit... oh, even with stock Android...
--

"Gods have mercy. Cats don't..." <- Kaotik@iotech

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to catbus For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,092 | Thanked: 4,995 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ beautiful cave
I flashed again! It's NOT the SIM Card setting. I think there is an app or a patch which breaks it. I will leave it now for a while with no apps installed and do some reboots. ANd watch.

The SIM Card by the way is only getting lost after reboots. Not while Sailfish is running.

@mosen and @Kabouik can you make a list what apps and what patches you have installed. That would help me to find the culprit.

I'm quite sure there is no hardware problem! EVERY time I flash SIM is recognized again without any problems! I never ad problems on Android and at the beginning with not much installed.

You know, that I didn't waited to long with flashing, so the device had no problems with the SIM Card under Sailfish for quite a long time. It always started, when I started to install a lot of stuff.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fellfrosch For This Useful Post:
@Fellfrosch, could you please install https://openrepos.net/content/slava/ofono-logger and send the logs (first review and edit in case there is sensitive data like numbers there) if the SIM is gone again? It should at least give some hints what to look at.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Ha! Now I finally lost my SIM card support too. :< Not particularly excited about reflashing after all the stuff I had already tweaked. :<

The SIM was still recognized, but I couldn't dial any number (an issue I reported on Github then closed because it was gone after a reboot). Therefore, I tried to reboot again, and this time there is no SIM slot listed in Setting > SIM cards.

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-12-22 at 21:18.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
@Fellfrosch, could you please install https://openrepos.net/content/slava/ofono-logger and send the logs (first review and edit in case there is sensitive data like numbers there) if the SIM is gone again? It should at least give some hints what to look at.
I just get "Connected to ofono." in the logs, nothing else.

When I try to dial a number from terminal, I get this:

Code:
[nemo@Sailfish ~]$ gdbus call -e -d org.nemomobile.voicecall -o / -m org.nemomobile.voicecall.VoiceCallManager.dial '+33611111111'
Error: GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.UnknownMethod: No such method 'dial' in interface 'org.nemomobile.voicecall.VoiceCallManager' at object path '/' (signature 's')
Not very informative.

(I got the command line from TJC.)

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-12-22 at 21:27.

Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
In patch manager 3
- vibrate when call answer
- Launcher combined
- disble volume warning
- Show total partition size

Else
- Advanced camera
- AIDA64
- Battery Buddy
- Battery Log
- Compass
- Depecher
- Filecat
- fotokopierer
- gPodder
- GPSInfo
- InfraView
- Jolla Together
- Laufhelden
- LLs video
- ”tube
- NFC log
- Nightly Clock
- OBDFish
- Personal Ringtone
- Photofunia
- pico player
- Piepmatz
- Puremaps
- Quasar Mx lite
- Quickddit
- QR clip
- Recorder
- Sailbook
- SailDBMeter
- Sailfish Connect
- Sail Soma
- Screen Message
- Situation & started by sturman
- Storeman
- ToeTerm
- Ytplayer
- Zaster Banker

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
There is a "jolla-settings-networking-multisim" in the repository package that I tried reinstalling using "devel-su zypper in --force jolla-settings-networking-multisim", but no change.

I did the same with "jolla-settings-networking".

Both reinstallations gave some warnings:

[root@Sailfish nemo]# zypper install --force jolla-settings-networking-multisim
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Forcing installation of 'jolla-settings-networking-multisim-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl' from repository 'jolla'.
Resolving package dependencies...

The following package is going to be reinstalled:
jolla-settings-networking-multisim

1 package to reinstall.
Overall download size: 81.2 KiB. Already cached: 0 B. No additional space will be used or freed after the operation.
Continue? [y/n/...? shows all options] (y): y
Retrieving package jolla-settings-networking-multisim-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl
(1/1), 81.2 KiB ( 30.4 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: jolla-settings-networking-multisim-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm ....................[done (15.5 KiB/s)]
Checking for file conflicts: .................................................. .................................[done]
(1/1) Installing: jolla-settings-networking-multisim-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl ...............................[done]
Additional rpm output:
warning: /home/.zypp-cache/packages/jolla/non-oss/armv7hl/jolla-settings-networking-multisim-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID f2633ee0: NOKEY
add-oneshot: /etc/oneshot.d/0/dconf-update - job saved OK

[root@Sailfish nemo]# zypper install --force jolla-settings-networking
Loading repository data...
Reading installed packages...
Forcing installation of 'jolla-settings-networking-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl' from repository 'jolla'.
Resolving package dependencies...

The following package is going to be reinstalled:
jolla-settings-networking

1 package to reinstall.
Overall download size: 112.0 KiB. Already cached: 0 B. No additional space will be used or freed after the operation.
Continue? [y/n/...? shows all options] (y): y
Retrieving package jolla-settings-networking-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl (1/1), 112.0 KiB (204.9 KiB unpacked)
Retrieving: jolla-settings-networking-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm ..........................................[done]
Checking for file conflicts: .................................................. .................................[done]
(1/1) Installing: jolla-settings-networking-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl ........................................[done]
Additional rpm output:
warning: /home/.zypp-cache/packages/jolla/non-oss/armv7hl/jolla-settings-networking-0.5.58-1.25.1.jolla.armv7hl.rpm: Header V3 DSA/SHA1 Signature, key ID f2633ee0: NOKEY
Can these NOKEY issues be related to our issue?

Last edited by Kabouik; 2019-12-22 at 21:44.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Kabouik View Post
There is a "jolla-settings-networking-multisim" in the repository package that I tried reinstalling using "devel-su zypper in --force jolla-settings-networking-multisim", but no change.

I did the same with "jolla-settings-networking".

Both reinstallations gave some warnings:

Can these NOKEY issues be related to our issue?
No, that's something with package signing, totally unrelated to telephony stack.

Could you please fetch the following (better after fresh boot):
Code:
systemctl status ofono
journalctl > journalctl.txt
/system/bin/logcat > logcat.txt
/system/bin/logcat -b radio > logcat-radio.txt

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:
Sending you all that on Discord TheKit.

It seems we tracked down what happened. SailfishOS devel repository version on OBS got bumped to 3.2.1.20, so nemo:devel:hw:fxtec:t5 got rebuilt against the latest and in this state doing zypper update broke ofono RIL binder transport due to RIL binder plugin and ofono version mismatch.

The easiest fix without reflashing seems to be updating to 3.2.1.20:
Code:
ssu re 3.2.1.20
version --dup
dd if=/boot/hybris-boot.img of=/dev/block/bootdevice/by-name/boot_a

# Allow all rotations hack (if needed, homescreen won't work in landscape otherwise)
sed -e "s/return allowed/return Orientation.All/" -i  /usr/lib/qt5/qml/Sailfish/Silica/Page.qml

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheKit For This Useful Post:

Tags
fxtec pro1, sailfish os