Notices

Can't access to config too, I was thinking I was blind for not seeing that button...

Originally Posted by torpedo48 View Post
Can't access to config too, I was thinking I was blind for not seeing that button...
This problem occurs if you have the new firmware (Pr1.1). It has a new version of Qt... which is great, but apparently there are some issues. Hopefully the developers of qstardict will look into it.

I just created a new talk thread to propose integrating a dictionary application with tomotko (flash card application for learning foreign languages).

The tomotko dev seems to be interested, so if there is some interest also on the qstardict side we could make this happen :-)

Any news of Qstardict?

Posts: 40 | Thanked: 17 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Rotterdam, Netherlands
Sorry guys, but I'll be unavailable for the next couple of days. Although I don't know about @SR. As there is this new Qt version in standard maemo PR1.1, from now we will concentrate on one version of QStarDict instead two different ones.

Originally Posted by turist View Post
As there is this new Qt version in standard maemo PR1.1, from now we will concentrate on one version of QStarDict instead two different ones.
Makes sense. Just keep us updated... I am subscribed to this thread and will try to promptly test anything you guys move to extras-testing ;-)

Posts: 235 | Thanked: 89 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ italy
I subscribed to this thread too and I will try to promptly test anything you guys move to extras-testing too like feydrutha.
I need too much a offline dictionary!
Please give us soon a working release!

looking forward to it.. reasy to donate this project

Help please. I am also trying to get a dictionary on my phone. Sadly, I am not really good with writing scripts. Could someone please explain what I need to do in very vanilla terms? Thanks

Posts: 71 | Thanked: 49 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Espoo
thanks for the work on this (was the final thing holding me on the E90, was I could not find a FIN-ENG dictionary)

Count me as another tester for extras-testing.

Last edited by ymb; 2010-01-27 at 09:48.

Tags
bada rox, help i'm stuck