Active Topics

Moderator | Posts: 7,109 | Thanked: 8,820 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Vancouver, BC, Canada
I and all my epoxy replicas will, though.

Talking about bulk and replicas I have a number of Asian manufacturers lined up willing to mass produce this stylus in bulk. Not refrigerated though.

Start up cost (mold manufacturing) and minimum initial orders quite high so either a toothpick or epoxy resins and wd40 and glue guns for the lovely crowd here.

Yeh pick!

PS I wasn't kidding above if you are willing to fork over a few k I can get you a thousand or two in a month or so.

Last edited by directore; 2008-10-08 at 20:48.

Some how I managed to lose a N800 stylus too. Quite embarrassing, since I carried a Palm around for years and never lost a stylus. Anyway, I too ordered a replacement from cellulardr.com. They shipped it the same time I ordered it, was nicely packed, and is the real deal. Expensive yes, but I'm not very good with glue guns and WD-40.

See my post under n800. $3.33 plus shipping ($1.90) ea. from hong kong to US.

Posts: 402 | Thanked: 451 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ India
Originally Posted by WINNSBORO1 View Post
See my post under n800. $3.33 plus shipping ($1.90) ea. from hong kong to US.
Link from that same thread:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stylus-for-Nokia...QQcmdZViewItem

The Following User Says Thank You to vkv.raju For This Useful Post:
Search for 9902091

Posts: 600 | Thanked: 742 times | Joined on Sep 2008 @ England
At a pinch, a comb actually works quite well as a replacement for a lost stylus.

When I had an N800, I never lost the stylus. After I got an N810, I lost both styli within two weeks. Partly it's the smaller size of the N810 stylus, but mostly it's because with the N810 you are always picking up and putting down the stylus to use the keyboard.

Regards,
Roger