Posts: 150 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
I would like to buy an Nokia N9 at a good price. Does anyone have one? If so, tell me in what state you are and the minimum price for which you would sell it.

I do not have much money, but I wish I could try Sailfish OS. It is the only alternative system in which I have hope.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post:
Don't even consider going down this route as would be a poor Sailfish experience. Have you considered a used One Plus X as unofficial port works very well upon it?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aspergerguy For This Useful Post:
Posts: 150 | Thanked: 222 times | Joined on Aug 2017 @ Spain
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Don't even consider going down this route as would be a poor Sailfish experience. Have you considered a used One Plus X as unofficial port works very well upon it?
Thank you. I have discarded all devices except Aqua Fish and Jolla C.

I hope you find the Jolla C at a good price. I want the pure system, in which everything goes well.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kalatti For This Useful Post:
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
Sailfish on the N9 is pretty much useless. As aspergerguy says, forget it. The N9 is a beautiful device but not as an entry to the Sailfish world.

I find it curious that you consider the N9 and Jolla C. The two are on the opposite sides of the size scale.

Would you consider Jolla 1? That would be the genuine experience and they can be obtained quite cheap these days. If you could wait until after Christmas, I could sell you my wife's. She has never grown into it and I may get an Android phone for her for Christmas, making the Jolla available.

(BTW, "I am alive in Spain" sounds strange in English. You normally say, "I live in Spain.")

Last edited by pichlo; 2017-10-26 at 05:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: