Hello,

I'm selling my Jolla phone that I've been using a bit over 2 years.
It comes with 3 TOH (White, aloe, black) and a Lastu TOH wallet case with the Poppy red TOH color.

The phone have been my main, so some scratches can therefore be seen, mainly on the top corners. I've used a screen protector all the time, so the screen is unscratched.

Concerning the other halves, the wallet originally came with the black TOH, I later changed it to the red one, the black one therefore have a few glue marks on it.

Some pictures

Asking price 120€.

Last edited by Oxxyria; 2016-05-24 at 21:04.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oxxyria For This Useful Post:
Do you send to other countries

Originally Posted by tomislav View Post
Do you send to other countries
If needed, sure

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Hi, I'd be interested in picking up your Jolla phone.

I live in Canada though, and I know that's expensive shipping, I don't mind covering it, if it comes in under my budget.

Let me know if you're ok with shipping it out that far, and how much it would cost, and I can see the exchange rate and see if I'm willing to part with that much.

Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by SolarisSixth View Post
Hi, I'd be interested in picking up your Jolla phone.

I live in Canada though, and I know that's expensive shipping, I don't mind covering it, if it comes in under my budget.

Let me know if you're ok with shipping it out that far, and how much it would cost, and I can see the exchange rate and see if I'm willing to part with that much.

Thank you very much.
Hello,

These are the quotes to Canada that I could find from quickly searching the web. DHL express costs around 55€ while the Finnish mail, posti.fi, charges 15,4€/22,6€ for economy/express shipping (with an additional 9,30€ for tracking if I read it correctly) or 29€, with tracking in the destination country.

Posts: 169 | Thanked: 132 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Toronto, Canada
Originally Posted by Oxxyria View Post
Hello,

These are the quotes to Canada that I could find from quickly searching the web. DHL express costs around 55€ while the Finnish mail, posti.fi, charges 15,4€/22,6€ for economy/express shipping (with an additional 9,30€ for tracking if I read it correctly) or 29€, with tracking in the destination country.
I don't mind not having tracking, and I don't need DHL or anything. shipping. So altogether 145 Euro? Does that sound right?

Does paypal work for you?

I'll send you a pm