Notices

Banned | Posts: 280 | Thanked: 295 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Romania
This is another contribution of mine for the Maemo community. This is a fully customized icon pack for Nokia N900 that can be used with Theme Customizer.

Main icons are based on Windows Aero and Windows Phone icons.

Enjoy!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ph...roN900Rev2.rar

Screenshots:

Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post

Don't forget to send me your feedback on this!

Last edited by TheoX; 2013-08-12 at 17:30. Reason: Added screenshots

Posts: 1,338 | Thanked: 1,055 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ California, USA / Jordan
Can you post pictures plz?

The Following User Says Thank You to bandora For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by bandora View Post
Can you post pictures plz?
I wrote this in OP:

Unfortunately there are no screenshot available. Download the pack and check it out for yourselves.

Don't forget to send me your feedback on this!
I am sorry, I don't have any. Download it and check it out. Don't forget to leave feedback.

Posts: 10 | Thanked: 27 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Dubai
Don't expect people to just try it out without screenshots, just saying, I'm a paranoid person, so I don't try anything unless it's trusted!

The Following User Says Thank You to ShahoOod For This Useful Post:
Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by ShahoOod View Post
Don't expect people to just try it out without screenshots, just saying, I'm a paranoid person, so I don't try anything unless it's trusted!
Here are your images!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bill_klpd For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
no no no please ! Why ie icon its already terrible and now that icon will make it more terrible it will cry.. Oh god save us !

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
Posts: 383 | Thanked: 344 times | Joined on Jun 2013 @ Greece, Athens
Originally Posted by nokiabot View Post
no no no please ! Why ie icon its already terrible and now that icon will make it more terrible it will cry.. Oh god save us !
Haha it is a classic windows icon, so it should be there
hey theo can you make an icon pack when you have free time like the wp's(maybe it will look cool with a new menu mod like the one I have done )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bill_klpd For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by ShahoOod View Post
I am sorry but I wasn't able to post any screenshots. You didn't need screenshots in this case, you just download the archive, open the folders and check the containing. There is nothing hidden there.

Originally Posted by bill_klpd View Post
Here are your images!

Thank you very much bill, can I use those images in OP?

Well IE defines Microsoft Windows, it's proprietary and it's hot quite a big history behind. Without that icon, ,the package woulbe be incomplete. Also, fyi the latest IE 10, and 11 are a totally new experience that really leaves you in a state of shock...

Posts: 1,974 | Thanked: 1,834 times | Joined on Mar 2013 @ india
yeah new ie is better i know but it once struck me so hard that i cant define BTW did you know a trick i used lately to hide stuff securely in others computer temporaryly was to make a folder with ie icon belive me no one ever touched it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nokiabot For This Useful Post:
yeah new ie is better i know but it once struck me so hard that i cant define BTW did you know a trick i used lately to hide stuff securely in others computer temporaryly was to make a folder with ie icon belive me no one ever touched it
Off-topic: Yes. It's funny. Even how much I appreciate the changes MS did to the all new IE, I still use Mozilla Firefox.

Tags
aero icons, fremantle, icon pack, metro icons, new icons, nokia n900