Hey guys and gals,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up regarding Comp usa's clearance sale. I originally purchased my nokia n810 for $479 plus tax which came out to $505. After toying with it for a few days and doing some research I fell in love with it however I didnt want to pay $500 for it. Fortunately, I found out about Comp USA's clearance sale and returned my original unit and just today purchased a brand new N810 and received 30% off which came out to $286 plus tax. A word to the wise, I woluld definitely contact your nearest comp USA and find out if they have it at that price. From what I was told this device is considered a PDA and all PDA's are 30% off. I live in Florida so I hope this applies to all of you. Hope this helps and good luck to everyone.

Brian

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to n810man913 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 151 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Sep 2006 @ Mexico City, Mexico
n810man913:

May I ask where in Florida are you located ?

I will be going there soon (Orlando)...but I wonder if its gonna be too late by then ...( end of the month)

I am in Miami, FL but the best thing to do is call all the stores like I did and tell them you are looking for the Nokia N810 Internet Tablet make sure they understand its not the N800. I actually purchased it from the Pembroke Pines location. I believe they still have 2 left in that location. I am trying to locate the receipt for you so I can provide you with the 6 digit sku # .

n810man913:

Great. ! I'd really appreciate if you can provide me with the 6 digits SKU so I can call some CompUSA's and find out if I they have it.... Thanks indeed !

febb it is my pleasure! Here is the sku along with the adress and phone #

Store Address Pembroke Pines CompUSA Superstore
Store # 404
11350 Pines Blvd.
Pembroke Pines, FL 33026

Store Hours Mon - Sat: 10am - 9pm | Sun: 12pm - 7pm
Phone Numbers Main: (954) 450-2758 Fax: (954) 450-2798

Sku # is 649370

I wish you the best of luck. Perhaps you can call them and give them your cc over the phone and they can ship it to you. Let me know what happens.

Warmest Regards,

Brian

The Following User Says Thank You to n810man913 For This Useful Post:
n810man913:
Thanks !!!
The issue with me is a bit complex : I do not live in the USA, I live in Mexico, so, my cc is issued here so, not all stores accept the cc when online or mail ordering (even tough they are international cards, amex/visa/mastercard... go figure!).
Then, I need it to be shipped to the hotel where I will be staying at, and pray pray pray it gets shipped, that it gets there in good shape and that the people at the hotel indeed keep it there for me up to the time I check-in.
Anyway. I will call the store and see what can be done.....
Again, thank you very much for the info.

I understand completely febb. I called but am not getting an answer so I have to go there anyways to pick up a few memory cards bc I completely forgot to get that today LOL. I will check availabilty on the N810 for you as well. When I was there this am they told me they had 3 and the good news is the N810 isn't listed on their website and when I told them about it they were completely oblivious to the unit until I asked a manager and he went to go grab me one so that is a good sign for us that no one really knows they are even in stock LOL I'll let you know if they still have 2 left.

Brian

I just checked in Lexington and the CompUSA here will honor the 30% off. However, the total comes to $335 plus 6% tax. How did you get it for $286?

WOW you are right! I just did the calculation and it comes out to $336 ( $479 * 30% off = 143.70) Maybe they had it marked down from $479 to begin with? Hmmm will they honor it for the price I paid?

Ernie and Febb the total came out to $305 for me with tax. Call them up and tell them your cousin just purchased the unit for this price and you want to buy it at that price. My uncle just did that and it worked LOL They will be opened til Feb 2nd but it's first come first serve and even if it is $336 Ernie that's still a hell of a deal. Dont you agree?