Active Topics

Notices

Originally Posted by DistantFire View Post
Another twist ... you could make a bookmark to the file so that it opens directly from the browser instead of going through File Manager. -DF
exactly. been doing this for my favorite flash games too.. i also bookmarked a folder containing useful flash files for easy access

Posts: 134 | Thanked: 25 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ New Jersey
Originally Posted by lazuli View Post
exactly. been doing this for my favorite flash games too.. i also bookmarked a folder containing useful flash files for easy access
Is it that easy? You can just save the .swf file and the game can run while offline?
If this is true, we should start a thread sharing other useful .swf file locations.

Edit: Silly me, there are some. Just use search to find such treasures as this and this

DF
MP3: Insignia NS-DV4G or IT/Canola

Last edited by DistantFire; 2008-07-25 at 12:58.

yeah we should start a thread about flash apps/games with screenshots and a short review..

Hi if anyone can help me on this project i would appreciate it. I want to try and synchronize a stopwatch and a dvd of a race so when i stop the dvd the stopwatch will automatically stop as well. If anyone needs more details i can provide them.

This also may be useful: http://stopwatchonline.net/

I recommend http://ipadstopwatch.com you mentioned wanting to use it on your commute, this online stopwatch was designed to be used with smart phones and tablets as well as computers.