Notices

HI guys i am new to this site... nd i just received my n900 about a week ago from the states.. cuz the old one was not repairable..

well anyways.. im having a problem with my sms messages... jus last night i got a lot of messages from my girlfriend and now when i look at it this morning they are all gone except for the once i got about a week ago... and another thing is that it gets deleted over night.. i don't understand...at first i thought it was cuz my sim memory is probably not enough... but i cant seem to find out how to change that either... and also its only her messages that got deleted. the other ones from my friends are still there...but there aren't a lot from my friends, cuz my girlfriend messages me more than them... could it be because my sms memeory settings are saved to my sim card and that her messages are getting deleted over night?

and also my sms message time is wrong.. if i send a sms message. to a friend it would show the my current time it was sent.. but when i receive one baq from then right away. it would show a different time like if i sent a sms at 7 pm and receive one right away it would show a time like 12 pm on the one i received. even though it came at the same time i sent it.?

any HELP?

THANKzZ

Posts: 118 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Saint Louis, MO, USA

hi im new to this how do i find root access?

install rootsh
type this into xterminal
sudo gainroot
and proceed with the post above