I dont have it but is there a good calender for it... and would i be able to use this as a PDA>?

Posts: 36 | Thanked: 2 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ Grand Rapids, MI
Originally Posted by systemkill View Post
I dont have it but is there a good calender for it... and would i be able to use this as a PDA>?
That will depend on your definition of "good calendar".

There are at least 2 calendar apps for the tablets.

I currently use GPE calendar and I use my N810 as a PDA. While it works, it does not work as well as my old Palm TX does - for PDA functions.

The Following User Says Thank You to rlauzon For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by rlauzon View Post
I currently use GPE calendar and I use my N810 as a PDA. While it works, it does not work as well as my old Palm TX does - for PDA functions.
I'll second this. I also use GPE Calendar. While it's quite usable, it feels somehow "unpolished". It does have a nice complementary app called Erminig which syncs your GPE and Google calendars, though.

Erminig works, but it isn't necessary. The basic GPE calendar will sync with your Google calendar all by itself. It takes a little tinkering, but it does work. The only problem is that you get lots of duplicates, and this seems to be a problem with the Google interface, because I also get it with my Palm using Goosync and with Erminig. Calendar entries are downloaded from the Google calendar, but added and not synced in many cases. It's a workable calendar, but still not perfect.