Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
apparently backers have absolutely no rights to information since it’s crowdfunding. Exactly the same as refund since it’s a donation.
I tend to disagree with you but life is better judge and you have hands-on experience with it while I'm only theorising. So I take your word for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to ruff For This Useful Post:
Guys, from what I learned in this forum: apparently backers have absolutely no rights to information since it’s crowdfunding. Exactly the same as refund since it’s a donation.
nice to read you learned this! can i assume you will now stop to troll every single jolla blog post with your moaning about refunds?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pvcn For This Useful Post:
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by pvcn View Post
nice to read you learned this! can i assume you will now stop to troll every single jolla blog post with your moaning about refunds?
You expect a miracle.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
You expect a miracle.
This should have been the first reply to the thread.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommo For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by tommo View Post
This should have been the first reply to the thread.....
+1

I have already changed refund campaign to a much lower(cat 2) level since jolla initiated 2nd refund payments. But I guess it will pop-up a message from time to time if no info hit e surface. Likewise, I expect you will continue to asking for info here even though you legal have no rights to info.

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-01-14 at 10:17.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
+1
even though you legal have no rights to info.
and even to money!
Too true!

Beside founding a bank institute, founding a crowdfunding campain, ist the best way to legal robbery.

The Following User Says Thank You to reakoLi For This Useful Post:
+1

I have already changed refund campaign to a much lower(cat 2) level since jolla initiated 2nd refund payments. But I guess it will pop-up a message from time to time if no info hit e surface. Likewise, I expect you will continue to asking for info here even though you legal have no rights to info.

Sorry, i didn't want to be rude against you or your "refund campaign", but i must say it got a bit annoying over the time.
I agree with you that a better information would be very important, both regarding jolla and the youyota tablet-project.
I hope your refund (and my tablet) will arrive soon (like real soon, not the jolla tablet kind of soon)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pvcn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,478 | Thanked: 9,871 times | Joined on Dec 2008 @ Shanghai / London
@All: I suggest this.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chenliangchen For This Useful Post:
Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by pvcn View Post
Sorry, i didn't want to be rude against you or your "refund campaign", but i must say it got a bit annoying over the time.
I agree with you that a better information would be very important, both regarding jolla and the youyota tablet-project.
I hope your refund (and my tablet) will arrive soon (like real soon, not the jolla tablet kind of soon)
None taken! No need to apologize. You have the right to think, speak, type what ever you like as far as I’m concerned. As long as you don’t get personal you are as right as anyone!

Originally Posted by chenliangchen View Post
@All: I suggest this.
Tried that. I can’t press yes

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Last edited by Dave999; 2018-01-14 at 18:02.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave999 For This Useful Post:
Had an email from the Youyota Team this morning.
They are now in a position to move forward and they'll make an official.announcement on the Indigogo page in 1 or 2 days time.

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to stickymick For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla tablet, sailfish os