Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by Lumiaman View Post
iphone clone all the way. Talk about lack of originality
What...?

You know, this phone one looks more like the iPhone if you ask me:

Click the thanks button if you agree with me....

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HtheB For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by HtheB View Post
What...?

You know, this phone one looks more like the iPhone if you ask me:

Click the thanks button if you agree with me....
I can you see it HtheB. It has an LCD screen with a speaker hole at the top, a pin hole mic at the bottom and icon buttons that are square with rounded corners. Heck, even that antenna would give you signal problems if you hold the device the wrong way.

Apple should sue!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Posts: 1,808 | Thanked: 4,272 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Nice trolling. Not sure how your brain works, but I think your view fails yet again.
Actually the new OPPO Find 5 looks iPhone-ish
(http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Opp...oid,17494.html).

The picture on Engadget is from the Oppo Find X903, which is the one that actually looks pretty good and N900-ish

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reinob For This Useful Post:
No keyboard == no fun, drop it away.

5" with keyboard could be all different experience, maybe no worse than e90, but no one is going to make one :-(

Posts: 1,523 | Thanked: 1,997 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ not your mom's FOSS basement
Android = no fun at all. Gimme something real. Having to cope with a (company) Galaxy Nexus (w/ 4.1.1), i found it a hassle to use and in the end boring already after the third day.

EDIT yes, it's flashy with nice animations and colors, Yes, it's indeed very fluid (=not "stuttering" in Lubeman simple speak). But to me it seems like it's nothing more than a mega-glorified Series 40 feature phone. With illogical usage / control patterns (regarding system / application navigation, where settings are hidden etc.). Where do i have control over the network / 3G usage and connections? And i especially hate those navigation buttons (now softkeys). Good crap! And i there thought that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 was already crap...

Oh please Jolla, make me happy by giving me an upgrade path in the future...

Last edited by don_falcone; 2012-09-17 at 08:56.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to don_falcone For This Useful Post:
Moderator | Posts: 3,715 | Thanked: 7,419 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ Bize Her Yer Trabzon
Originally Posted by reinob View Post
Actually the new OPPO Find 5 looks iPhone-ish
(http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Opp...oid,17494.html).

The picture on Engadget is from the Oppo Find X903, which is the one that actually looks pretty good and N900-ish
Damn it, I thought that the toms hardware site had a wrong picture at first...

*poof!* there goes the dream....

well... The X903 still isnt that bad at all, specs looks like the N950
www.oppo.com/en/?q=phone&phone=X903

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Am I the only one who thinks the Oppo Find X905 looks more like a Blackberry 10 (London) instead of iphone5...

The top and bottom edge are nearly a direct replica of the protoype London...

http://crackberry.com/real-photo-bla...-phone-emerges
http://crackberry.com/exclusive-firs...-10-superphone
http://crackberry.com/image-first-blackberry-run-bbx

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-17 at 09:04. Reason: Links Added

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Originally Posted by don_falcone View Post
Android = no fun at all. Gimme something real. Having to cope with a (company) Galaxy Nexus (w/ 4.1.1), i found it a hassle to use and in the end boring already after the third day.

EDIT yes, it's flashy with nice animations and colors, Yes, it's indeed very fluid (=not "stuttering" in Lubeman simple speak). But to me it seems like it's nothing more than a mega-glorified Series 40 feature phone. With illogical usage / control patterns (regarding system / application navigation, where settings are hidden etc.). Where do i have control over the network / 3G usage and connections? And i especially hate those navigation buttons (now softkeys). Good crap! And i there thought that the Galaxy Tab 10.1 was already crap...

Oh please Jolla, make me happy by giving me an upgrade path in the future...
Hey, Don. Love your new signature! It's great to have groupie

Android is boring if you make boring. It's up to you to fix it. Are you boring?

if that is your atitude, jolla will be the only upgrade path for you. However, I'm not sure they know whats boring to you, but if its more fun than android, windows or IOS? That is up to the user. I hope you find what you are looking for some day!

Don't whant a bored guy running around screaming. Everything is boring.

Don_Dave

I don't trust poeple without a Nokia n900...

Posts: 149 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Slovenia, Ljubljana
This is most probably the same company wich have the best bd players in the world (according to the tests) for picture qualty and audiophils! Oppo bdp 93 or 95.
And at least for BD players have very good updates and are responding to the consumers....

As for mobile phones, I don't know anyting from them.

Originally Posted by drvar View Post
This is most probably the same company wich have the best bd players in the world (according to the tests) for picture qualty and audiophils! Oppo bdp 93 or 95.
And at least for BD players have very good updates and are responding to the consumers....

As for mobile phones, I don't know anyting from them.
They certainly are...kinda.

From what i have gathered, they are the same company but both the Home entertainment side and the Mobile manufacturers operate as completely separate entities.

Tags
android fail, find5, gnote successor, i want one, n900 successor, oppo mobile