Posts: 113 | Thanked: 67 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Yunfu city,Guangdong province,China
anybody try N900?
http://bbs.dospy.com/forum-315-1.html

Posts: 6,436 | Thanked: 12,699 times | Joined on Nov 2011 @ Ängelholm, Sweden
@odradek use 1.0.2.5, not 1.0.3.7

The Following User Says Thank You to coderus For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by yaliang View Post
anybody try N900?
Before that can happen, we need the Wayland Nemo port to be completed (see http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=91277 for more information on that).

Originally Posted by abun880007 View Post
vgrade will you be building 1.0.3.8 build for n9
I have but it has same issue at 1.0.3.7 so no point in releasing until the orientation is fixed

vgrade

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to vgrade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
I start think the noise coming from the speaker on N9 is related to wifi since this happen often when send/receive data from internet?

Can someone confirm this? Maybe the wifi can configured/tweaked to get rid of this behave, tweaking with dB settings or something?

Btw... Can someone tell if this issue exists in nemo also?

I am guessing know and have now clue where to start but if someone can point me right direction I am willing to play with it..

As said already I have f.... up harmattan anyway so would be nice get stuff working with sailfish on n9.

Last edited by mikecomputing; 2014-02-09 at 15:23.

Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
I start think the noise coming from the speaker on N9 is related to wifi since this happen often when send/receive data from internet?

Can someone confirm this? Maybe the wifi can configured/tweaked to get rid of this behave, tweaking with dB settings or something?

Btw... Can someone tell if this issue exists in nemo also?

I am guessing know and have now clue where to start but if someone can point me right direction I am willing to play with it..

As said already I have f.... up harmattan anyway so would be nice get stuff working with sail2n9.
After playing with my Jolla I think its related to playing of some sounds. On Jolla when removing an item from running apps screen you get a 'blip' sound, on n950 you get static

The Following User Says Thank You to vgrade For This Useful Post:
Posts: 3,464 | Thanked: 5,107 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Gothenburg in Sweden
Originally Posted by vgrade View Post
After playing with my Jolla I think its related to playing of some sounds. On Jolla when removing an item from running apps screen you get a 'blip' sound, on n950 you get static
hmm this also happens when swipe to messageview(again where a place where it receive data from internet) in email app. Not always but randomly... AFAIK there is no sound/blip when swipe.

Another thing, I just noticed that the noise seems not happen when USB cable is connected? swiped in and out alot in email app with usb cable inserted. As soon as I disconnected and swipe in a message the noise came back...

Posts: 99 | Thanked: 42 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Germany
Originally Posted by yaliang View Post
anybody try N900?
How would this even work? Swiping, err, "pushing" apps from the edges of the screen seems a little difficult for me on the N900's display

if android can do swipes on n900 why sailfish can°t?
the problem is wayland
CSSU-T latest version

Posts: 288 | Thanked: 175 times | Joined on Oct 2010 @ Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Originally Posted by vgrade View Post
I have but it has same issue at 1.0.3.7 so no point in releasing until the orientation is fixed

vgrade
Hi vgrade,

When will that be? Is it something you can fix or we need to wait for Jolla or some other developer? Sounds like a simple fix, but I'm sure there is a lot of issues not mention here that needs to be done before it'll work. I just want to understand why... Thanks for the builds you have released, looking forward to a newer build from you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ajack For This Useful Post:

Tags
jolla, nokia, sailfish