Hi, I have just created an account in this forum so hi to everybody first.

I am in the same situation as Domtor0 in a previous post. I just overwrote my libflashplayer.so file (version 6) on installation and I would like to recover it...

The link posted by dont in september 4th is not available any more, so sorry to have to ask for it again...

Thanx

Carlos

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Eastern Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by carlos2831 View Post
I am in the same situation as Domtor0 in a previous post. I just overwrote my libflashplayer.so file (version 6) on installation and I would like to recover it...

The link posted by dont in september 4th is not available any more, so sorry to have to ask for it again...
Try:

http://www.resolvent.com/N770/

Thank you dont !

Carlos

Hi again,

I have a small question. Is anyone able to read the contents of the .browser file ?

Mine contains something like:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

In particular I am unable to choose my default browser between opera and micro-b. If I replace the contents by text (with the browser closed) it gets overwritten.

In any case I would like to know why everybody speaks of this file as an ascii file and it is not the case for me!!!!

thx for any help

Carlos

Last edited by carlos2831; 2007-09-27 at 09:04.

Originally Posted by steckel View Post
On my 770 the browser does only work with the Opera engine. As soon as I switch to Mozilla or Webkit the browser window closes :-(
Exactly same here. IT2006.

On my 770 the browser does only work with the Opera engine. As soon as I switch to Mozilla or Webkit the browser window closes :-(
Same here as well. Installed Microb 770 and it just dies when trying to load anything. IT2006, latest edition

Posts: 12 | Thanked: 1 time | Joined on Jul 2007 @ So. Minn. US
Same here. MicroB is too touchy using anything but the Opera engine. I tried the Mozilla engine and it would lockup my IT's, (have 2 770's.) It seemed Mozilla worked fine at 1st, then it started to crash more frequently as time went on. MicroB did improve the Opera experience alot though. It's what I am using now.

ZAP

Posts: 23 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Singapore
still stucked at:

Posts: 334 | Thanked: 55 times | Joined on Aug 2007 @ Eastern Ontario, Canada
Originally Posted by AsteroidS View Post
still stucked at:

You need to have a wifi connection up before you start microb, or open a connection manually and wait for it to be ready before clicking OK to this dialog box.

Originally Posted by dont View Post
You need to have a wifi connection up before you start microb, or open a connection manually and wait for it to be ready before clicking OK to this dialog box.
This didn't help with MicroB on my 770.
Regardless if there was a connection or not, I also got the above error.

And if that weren't enough, the deinstallation didn't work, I had to reflash my 770:-/

However MicroB on the 770 isn't really a topic for me anymore.

Ray