i have been using my N900 for almost 2 yrs now. it served me quite well. never loved a phone this much as much i love my N900. surprisingly it still in brand new condition. no scratches, nothing. i treated it like my own baby. even the box is still there with the manual and the ear plugs. i am planning to keep my N900 as it served me very well and its a great phone which could do anything.

after two years i planned to buy another phone. i want apps, games, camera and speed. without all these feature i lived 2 yrs but its high time i should buy smthng else. there is no phone which can replace my N900 so i want one which can complements my N900. my basic requirements are:

speed
android(obviously)
camera.
good battery life.one day is good enough (like N900 after purchasing the scud )
after i bought N900 i havent been looking on other phones so i hav no idea.

plzz suggest me which phone to buy. u guys know better. plzz help me to choose.
Thank you

Last edited by Mohammed Muid; 2012-05-26 at 06:21.

Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
htc one x if the small storage size isnt an issue otherwise sgs 3 or sony xperia s

Posts: 7,074 | Thanked: 9,069 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Moon! It's not the East or the West side... it's the Dark Side
Galaxy note is the way for real techie. HOX, SGS3 or sony are for kids.

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ibrakalifa For This Useful Post:
32GB is a lot. in N900 i hav got 12GB free. i cant fill them up. i would hav bought S3 but its too big. note is also too big. wont fit in my pocket. so either xperia s or one x? anything else?

Posts: 1,583 | Thanked: 1,203 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Everywhere

IMO regarding Android, it has to be the Galaxy Nexus. A "clean" android is the best, and the phone itself is excellent, but maybe a bit big.

The next in the line is the Xperia P, Sony (Ericsson) got the best custom-Android.

i did. all i got was one x, one s, xperia s. some motorola milestone. (droid and droid razrs) and some optimus with cdma. but i need gsm.

@specc

in this forum i saw somewhere that s2 is better than nexus. plzz guys recommend me smthng. 4.7 inch is also too bug but i guess i can handle it. give me few options. the best one. i will choose from them. look s2 is awsome but nexus is nt that awsum. i read the reviews. so its not that the latest phones should be better than previous ones in all aspect. some may have poor battery life. since by using N900 i am fond of tweaking the device. i would love to put custom roms. test them etc etc. so thats not really shown in the specification or in the PHONE FINDER option in www.gsmarena.com

From this page, there is the LG LS860 "Cayenne". Its not released yet, but looks as though it will have the innards of the SGS3, comes with ICS and has a 5row sliding keyboard

Might be worth holding out for a little while?

The Following User Says Thank You to MINKIN2 For This Useful Post:
Originally Posted by Mohammed Muid View Post
i did. all i got was one x, one s, xperia s. some motorola milestone. (droid and droid razrs) and some optimus with cdma. but i need gsm.

@specc

in this forum i saw somewhere that s2 is better than nexus. plzz guys recommend me smthng. 4.7 inch is also too bug but i guess i can handle it. give me few options. the best one. i will choose from them. look s2 is awsome but nexus is nt that awsum. i read the reviews. so its not that the latest phones should be better than previous ones in all aspect. some may have poor battery life. since by using N900 i am fond of tweaking the device. i would love to put custom roms. test them etc etc. so thats not really shown in the specification or in the PHONE FINDER option in www.gsmarena.com
You are asking a question that has only one real answer. That answer is Galaxy S3. All other phones are less, regardless of brand or OS or manufacturer.

If you for some particular reason don't find the S3 attractive, then why are you going for something that is as close to the S3 you can find (the S2 for instance) ?

The Galaxy Nexus is a Google branded phone. Pure ICS is a masterpiece IMO, almost on the same level as Swipe. And this brings me to my main point. If the S3 is not good enough, then no other Androids will be either. Hence you should get the N9.

Tags
google broken?, spoon feed me