Notices

Posts: 359 | Thanked: 162 times | Joined on Jan 2011 @ Budapest
In case people are having trouble syncing notes, try emptying the trash on the server side. I had no troubles syncing notes up to having over 60 of them, then my N900 was stolen and I had to replace it. The Evernote app on the new phone had trouble syncing with all the notes at once until I emptied the trash on the server side, then all was ok.

Hello !

I've been using Qevernote with my N900 A LOT! But I recently upgraded to N9, and the only application I'm missing on this platform is Qvernote, there is no solution to integrate to Evernote's system.

Do you have any plans to port it to MeeGo? Porting it using Qt are in your plans?

Thanks !

Daniel.

I'm having a number of issues with Qvernote. Not sure if it's user error or bugs in the program. I have cleared out the database multiple times and the Trash is empty on my Evernote account.

It appears it's not completing the first sync. I see individual note titles flash by as it syncs and then it just stops. But when I try to select any notebooks or tags the Qvernote just crashes.

I never get an active sync button, it's always greyed out. It also forces itself to offline mode. I can set it to online mode and it will show itself syncing but at the end of the process if I check the settings it's offline again.

Any suggestions? I store my recipe archives in Evernote and I was hoping to use my n900 in the kitchen (it's easier to keep clean than a laptop). It isn't working as I can't see any of my notes.

Posts: 81 | Thanked: 10 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Germany
Actually, synchronisation in Qvernote works here in one directions. I get the notes to my N900, but it seems (even when pressing the "Synchronise"-button that notes created on my N900 are not uploaded.

I hope for some fix because Qvernote is very useful!

Thanks,
nexus

The Following User Says Thank You to nexus101 For This Useful Post:
I have found a bug where if there is whitespace at the end of the title (usually happens when autocompleting a word) then it will not sync back to evernote servers.

Just started using this app for sharing large checklists and tickets with clients when I'm developing websites. It would be great to have increase/decrease indent features for large hierarchical lists and strike-through for updating progress. Other than that, its a brilliant application, nice work.

The Following User Says Thank You to bentleykf For This Useful Post:
Posts: 80 | Thanked: 79 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Northern Italy
I just gave a go to Qvernote because I like the idea of syncing all my notes on my many devices - otherwise I promptly forget I ever took the notes in the first place.

Thing is, it doesn't seem too usable on the N900. When I start it up I always have to wait about ten seconds for it to initialize the note store, then a couple more for it to sync with the Evernote server (depending on connection speed). By then I might easily have forgotten what I wanted to take a note of, or it might have gone out of my sight. Compared to the essentially instant bootup of other notetaking programs it's annoyingly slow.

I considered always leaving the app active, but it sucks 12% of my N900's RAM all by itself, which might become an issue when I'm doing web browsing or other memory-intensive things.

Am I doing something wrong, or is it supposed to be this slow?

Qvernote worked fine up until now. Everytime I try to sign in, I see this error: "Login error: consumerKey"

Any idea on how to fix this? I'm on Qvernote v0.5.5

me tooo.. getting the same error. and am not able to sign into web based login as well!! This app is one of the most important ones. we should get this working. come #developers.. please help

Same error here. Mobile site is useless. I was trying to find out more.
It could be something in recognizing the app by Evernote API, maybe developer could fix it.
Any help appreciated.