I have installed the latest version of Abiword and after trying to open a large file it will not stop. I tried to stop it from the osso applet resources viewer with no luck. I tried to uninstall it and a form of it (different icon, generic looking) continues to use my resources. Is there any xterm magic someone can sprinkle on me or point me toward useful thread? I searched this issue and did not find anything. I am using the n800 with latest version of OS.

Thanks

JD

Posts: 238 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on May 2006 @ New Mexico, USA
Take two of these ...

... and call me in the morning!

Regards...

Omega

Originally Posted by jandmdickerson View Post
I have installed the latest version of Abiword and after trying to open a large file it will not stop. I tried to stop it from the osso applet resources viewer with no luck. I tried to uninstall it and a form of it (different icon, generic looking) continues to use my resources. Is there any xterm magic someone can sprinkle on me or point me toward useful thread? I searched this issue and did not find anything. I am using the n800 with latest version of OS.

Thanks

JD
Look for a process called maemo-word-processor and manually kill that process with the kill command.

R.
==