Originally Posted by Kevstacey View Post
southpark - videos at start a bit jerky but game plays well

Abes Oddysee- Works great

GTA- Working great

Coolboarders- Works great

Tenchu Stealth Assassins- Works great

Worms Armageddon- Works great
hello i am new to this thread.
could me please provide me enough information/links on how to install these games ?
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by nax3000 View Post
I play tekken 6 and SSFIV on my N900 all the time.

I also downloaded an app that erects me an island and the builds a goddamn jet to fly me there.
________
Website Design
can you please help me out?
how to install these games in n900?

Originally Posted by xFinal View Post
Tekken 2 - works but screen is covered in long spikes (best way i can describe it) when ingame

Grandia
- working at 20-30 fps average with sound (choppy sound though)

Final Fantasy VII
- 30fps~ runs well, intro runs smooth aswell, just lagged sound.

Final Fantasy VIII
- works fine till you start the game, just black screen when it tries to run intro.

Chrono Cross
- boots up but freezes when u press start.

Digimon Worlds - actually the best game working so far lol, 40-45fps, even sound is pretty good, *peaks at 58-60fps at certain parts.

Tenchu Stealth Assassins - gameplay runs at about 35fps, quite playable.

Metal Gear Solid - sometimes closes psx4all in the intro when ive started a new game, i dont think the textures are loading correctly Snake is just a solid black figure, might be game though. But emu shows 40-60fps~ EDIT:Think the cycle multiplier at 5x caused this, tried it at default 2x running, no messed textures but 15-20fps~ stops occasionally to catch up.

Diablo - runs pretty well 35fps~, but as mthmob said cant access stats or inventory.

Command & Conquer - runs at about 25fps~,in-game sound is good, gameplay is playable, intros sound is choppy but runs smooth

btw got cycle multiplier set to 5, seems to runs smoother and smooths sound aswell.

ill try a few others and just edit my post

EDIT: cycle multiplier seems to run best at about 4 or 5, roughly 5fps increase, tried x10 for the hell of it, reads 45fps but game actually runs more choppy, and slightly slower i think
I was able to get FF VIII working by going to the load screen, trying to load a non-exsistant game, then pressing new game. intro is a bit choppy, but so far so good.

all @ 900 Mhz :

crash 3 : PCSX-ReArmed with bios enabled - Frameskip disabled
crash1 : PCSX-ReArmed with bios disabled - Frameskip disabled
crash team racing : PCSX-ReArmed with bios enabled - Frameskip disabled **
Hercules : PSX4m : cycle : disabled - Frameskip : 2 **
Heat of Darkness : PCSX-ReArmed with bios disbled - Frameskip disabled
Tenchu 2 : PCSX-ReArmed with bios enabled - Frameskip disabled

I've read before that in the advanced options its better to check only the last 3 ones (SPU - rootcounter 1 & 2), but i noticed better and faster performance (graphical too) with none checked except for two games i marked them with the blue stars.

Posts: 33 | Thanked: 22 times | Joined on Aug 2011 @ Finland
tony hawks pro skater 2 works but is slow and screen flashes black...

Originally Posted by mothmanex View Post
Scratch that, since the new app update, I can now use custom bios, and it is fully playable with cycle at 4

I can't get Xenogears to work. I've tried the schp101, 7502 and 1001 and all of them seem to freeze when I select Continue or Save Game (basically on every memory card access). What custom bios are you using? Where did you get it from?

Please someone help! I am well looking forward to playing this classic

Last edited by lw2; 2012-02-08 at 16:44.

Metal Gear Solid: Works, slow, but playable
Duke Nukem: Total Meltdown: Will play, but VERY buggy, screen will eventually bug out and become unplayable.

Tags
games, psx4all