Notices

Posts: 496 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ London
I have the latest version of fMobi for the N9, which was working fine in the recent past.

However yesterday when I tried it it told me there was an timeout error.

Rebooting the phone did not fix this. Removing and reinstalling the app from Ovi store now results in an "An error has occurred. Please try later" dialog on startup, which when cancelled, leads t an ugly, iconless page with an exit, like, refresh, and ! icons at the bottom, none of which do anything useful apart from generating "Error! Facebook API returned 400 Bad Request"

I have also used the link Jiiku provides to fix application permission settings at eh Facebook end in case that was the problem. Made no difference.

Anyone else seeing this, or got any advice?

Last edited by strongm; 2013-02-24 at 12:02.

Posts: 183 | Thanked: 98 times | Joined on Mar 2011 @ Brisbane, Australia
not just you, I'm having problems signing in for the first time after a reflash. Must be a problem on Fmobi's end

Posts: 2 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Feb 2013 @ Not there
400 yep... I must find another FB client that is kept up to date. I notice fMobi is not in the Nokia Store any more. Same problem with Kasvopus and... Sociality just crashes all the time.

Posts: 376 | Thanked: 257 times | Joined on Dec 2012 @ Sweden
fMobi is on Nokia Store for Symbian but he hasn't been able to get it back for MeeGo. Nokia took away the apps after people has complained of the function. You can use a web address from PC to sign in for fMobi and after that it's woork. I posted that link in the fMobi thread.

Edit:
MeeGo users should authorize via this link http://on.fb.me/10UprXy (via pc) and then login to fMobi.

Posts: 252 | Thanked: 597 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Denmark
Originally Posted by setter View Post
MeeGo users should authorize via this link http://on.fb.me/10UprXy (via pc) and then login to fMobi.
Visited the URL from my computer and accepted the fMobi for MeeGo app, but I still get this error message "Error! Session has timed out, you need to relogin".

Originally Posted by LouisDK View Post
Visited the URL from my computer and accepted the fMobi for MeeGo app, but I still get this error message "Error! Session has timed out, you need to relogin".
Then you must login again from fMobi.
1. Start fMobi
2. Open settings
3. Mark the option "log out when exit"
4. Go back and close fMobi
5. Start fMobi and login

Posts: 697 | Thanked: 137 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Hillerød, DK
Then you must login again from fMobi.
1. Start fMobi
2. Open settings
3. Mark the option "log out when exit"
4. Go back and close fMobi
5. Start fMobi and login

It don't help anything.
And the message using your link as also others have informed as follows:
"Success
SIKKERHEDSADVARSEL: Behandl ovenstående URL, som var den din adgangskode, og del den ikke med nogen." (Security warning: Treat above URL as was it your password and don't divide it with anybody)

One major problem is that maybe the solution could be to remove the app and to make a clean reinstall but you can't get the app from store anymore as mentioned.
Second fmobi have for a period worked for me without major problems but then suddenly without visible cause this error appears!

Last edited by Garp; 2013-06-19 at 14:31.

What happend when you opened fMobi again after you have logged out?

What happend when you opened fMobi again after you have logged out?
In a short second you can see the facebook login screen but it disappear before you can use it and the front page appears!

Originally Posted by jgrite View Post
400 yep... I must find another FB client that is kept up to date. I notice fMobi is not in the Nokia Store any more. Same problem with Kasvopus and... Sociality just crashes all the time.
You are right. Problem is that there isn't a single good N9 app for Facebook as for Twitter.
The default is of poor quality and the different TMO made are all half finished or less - fMobi was actually the best until it chrashed!

Last edited by Garp; 2013-06-19 at 14:48.

The Following User Says Thank You to Garp For This Useful Post: