Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
with v0.3 build i had no BT at all after first boot. Only blinking indicator.
Needed one reboot to activate "somehow".

And a cosmetic thing, could you rename /etc/hostname from "Sailfish" to something like "nexus5-sfos"?
Helps when you have multiple sfos ported devices in the network

Last edited by mosen; 2017-05-16 at 22:09.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post:
Can I OTA to 2.1 from 2.0.4.3 (CM 12.1 base)? Because, last I checked, Aliendalvik works only on the CM 12.1 base and not the CM 13 base.

Posts: 635 | Thanked: 1,535 times | Joined on Feb 2014 @ Germany
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
with v0.3 build i had no BT at all after first boot. Only blinking indicator.
Needed one reboot to activate "somehow".
Did you activate BT directly after boot? Maybe the script wasn't active due to the timer service.
If you experience this behaviour again, could you please post the log of the bt-sleep script. It can be found at /dev/shm/bt-sleep-monitor.log

Originally Posted by mosen View Post
And a cosmetic thing, could you rename /etc/hostname from "Sailfish" to something like "nexus5-sfos"?
Helps when you have multiple sfos ported devices in the network
Mh, not sure. This could cause some troubles with programs if you use your settings from older installtions. But it is a good idea, it should be added to something like a Hints&Tips section.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
The time settings via GUI are fixed by reinstalling timed-qt5:
Code:
devel-su zypper in --force timed-qt5

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 411 | Thanked: 1,105 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Europe
Can anyone confirm issues when taking camera photos? I observe a bigger lag between the release time with sound feedback (?) and the point in time when the photo is taken. Should the sound feedback not be at the end?

The Following User Says Thank You to BluesLee For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Guys, is there a trick to restart lipstick when the UI freezes after a call? For me the trick with many fingers doesn't work, and happens too many times that I have to reboot the phone. Maybe a patch that restart the home screen with a combo of keys? Long press of vol+ and vol-?

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Posts: 97 | Thanked: 318 times | Joined on Feb 2012 @ Switzerland
Originally Posted by claustn View Post
Guys, is there a trick to restart lipstick when the UI freezes after a call? For me the trick with many fingers doesn't work, and happens too many times that I have to reboot the phone. Maybe a patch that restart the home screen with a combo of keys? Long press of vol+ and vol-?
You can define a 'shortcut' button in powermenu2 and launch a script that restarts lipstick.

See here...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1514897

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minimec For This Useful Post:
@minimec

You were a few seconds faster posting your link :-D

@claustn

Did you use 3 fingers at the same time to tap the screen? Just tap a few times with 3 fingers at the same time on the display, this should work most of the time.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mautz For This Useful Post:
Posts: 387 | Thanked: 707 times | Joined on May 2015 @ Italy
Originally Posted by minimec View Post
You can define a 'shortcut' button in powermenu2 and launch a script that restarts lipstick.

See here...
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?p=1514897
Thank you. Does it work also with the older version of PowerMenu? I'm still using Sailfish 2.0.4.13

The Following User Says Thank You to claustn For This Useful Post:
Is it possible to OTA into 2.1 from 2.0.5.6, which is still based on CM 12.1? Because, the last time AlienDalvik worked was on CM 12.1.