Posts: 539 | Thanked: 518 times | Joined on May 2010 @ nanaurbusiness
./configure finishes without issues...

Code:
  Source code location:       .
  Compiler:                   gcc -std=gnu99
  Compiler flags:              -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wcomment -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wimplicit -Wignored-qualifiers -Wmissing-braces -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wno-long-long -Wno-unreachable-code -Wparentheses -Wpointer-sign -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow -Wsign-compare -Wswitch -Wtype-limits -Wuninitialized -Wunused-but-set-variable -Wunused-function -Wunused-label -Wunused-parameter -Wunused-result -Wunused-value -Wunused-variable -Wwrite-strings  -g -O2
  File system:                Midnight Commander Virtual Filesystem
                                     cpio, tar, sfs, extfs, ftp, fish
  Screen library:                      Ncurses library
  Mouse support:                      xterm only
  X11 events support:                no
  With subshell support:            yes
  With background operations:  yes
  Internal editor:                         yes
  Diff viewer:                              yes
  Support for charset:                yes
  Search type:                    glib-regexp

N900 ~ $ make me a sandwich
-bash: no, make it yourself
N900 ~ $ sudo make me a sandwich
-bash: ok then...

Originally Posted by J4ZZ View Post
./configure finishes without issues...

Code:
  Source code location:       .
  Compiler:                   gcc -std=gnu99
  Compiler flags:              -fdiagnostics-show-option -Wcomment -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wfloat-equal -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wimplicit -Wignored-qualifiers -Wmissing-braces -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-parameter-type -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Wno-long-long -Wno-unreachable-code -Wparentheses -Wpointer-sign -Wreturn-type -Wsequence-point -Wshadow -Wsign-compare -Wswitch -Wtype-limits -Wuninitialized -Wunused-but-set-variable -Wunused-function -Wunused-label -Wunused-parameter -Wunused-result -Wunused-value -Wunused-variable -Wwrite-strings  -g -O2
  File system:                Midnight Commander Virtual Filesystem
                                     cpio, tar, sfs, extfs, ftp, fish
  Screen library:                      Ncurses library
  Mouse support:                      xterm only
  X11 events support:                no
  With subshell support:            yes
  With background operations:  yes
  Internal editor:                         yes
  Diff viewer:                              yes
  Support for charset:                yes
  Search type:                    glib-regexp
Hmm... only difference for me is X11 events support (one of these provides it: libX11-devel libXtst-devel libXext-devel libXinerama-devel; probably the first one, was trying to build synergy previously, but should work without it too), rest is exactly the same and make works without any errors

Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by xerxes2 View Post
@neildk

You seems to be the man to ask for cli apps so I would like to make a request for wget. If you would add that to openrepos that would be awesome. Curl -O works but still wget is less to write.
I see it was already posted, but if you still want I will create an rpm for wget also - later this evening. I need it anyways

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Posts: 513 | Thanked: 651 times | Joined on Feb 2011 @ Sweden
Yes please do, openrepos is a bit smoother to use than to have to search and manually download from a shady nemo repo.
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

Yes please do, openrepos is a bit smoother to use than to have to search and manually download from a shady nemo repo.
Done
https://openrepos.net/content/nieldk/wget-sailfishos

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Thanks man, wget really deserves a place at openrepos. But you need to add a cool icon to it, like this one perhaps?
http://cdn.gfdsa.gfdsa.org/wp-conten...ocoaWget_i.png
But the WM7 "horse" has a blood lineage tracing back to donkeys such as WM6.5, 6.1, 6.0, 5.1 that was fully neglected for too many years and Microsoft did sweet F all to maintain it (still running on Pocket IE4/6!!).

The Following User Says Thank You to xerxes2 For This Useful Post:
Thanks man, wget really deserves a place at openrepos. But you need to add a cool icon to it, like this one perhaps?
http://cdn.gfdsa.gfdsa.org/wp-conten...ocoaWget_i.png
Thanks I added that

The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Ettercap v0.8

Just added ettercap (v0.8) to my repo
start by editing /etc/ettercap/etter.conf and /etc/ettercap/etter.dns - make changes you want then start with eg.
ettercap -T -i wlan0 -M arp:remote // // (-C for ncurses, no GTK )
plugins included
Attached Images

Last edited by nieldk; 2014-01-11 at 10:44.

Originally Posted by nieldk View Post
Thanks I added that
Why so lazy? You could at least add a one liner description like "Versatile terminal downloading program" or something like that.

Also, you've added Bash to your repo so I'm wondering if it's safe to upgrade from the default one? You have tried to reboot with it right?

Why so lazy? You could at least add a one liner description like "Versatile terminal downloading program" or something like that.

Also, you've added Bash to your repo so I'm wondering if it's safe to upgrade from the default one? You have tried to reboot with it right?
:P added description also, thanks

As for bash, Well, I dare almost not claim without issues, thinking of tor LOL

But, yes, I have been running it for ~a week now without issues.
I do however have to warn. This one DOES replace default Bash And during my compiling of it I did f...u. and nearly had to reflash :P